CD BARS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma1986, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi All
    I am on my week three this week and just started having the bars,does you weight slow down by having them?
    :rolleyes:
    Gem xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinky1987

Pinky1987 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm not sure, but i'm starting to think that maybe they do as my weight losses have been around 2 pounds a week since having bars, but i find that they really help me so i don't mind.

4. Pinky1987

Pinky1987 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hope the weight loss does speed up soon though! Then i might start to mind!

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Oh right i will see how i get on this week on them and if it slows down i wont have a bar each day!!
    i enjoy them tho! which 1's do you like
    Gem x

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    STBG (SoonToBeGorgeous) has had a bar everyday since she was on week 2 or 3 I think and has lost 7 stone - so I dont think they do, they've not affected me and I have been having them since Day 4 xx

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Thanks for that,how much you loose a week since being on them?

8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I lost 9.5lbs wk 1, 5lbs wk 2 and 4lbs wk 3 - I STS this wk but was so constipated I'd not been to the loo for 6 days (sorry but it was bad) I've lost since Monday and its a fair bit so its def not the bars hun.
    Some people avoid them as they think that they can trigger off the urge to actually eat which you dont get from the soups and shakes - I personally have no problem at all and always have mine with a huge half pint of black T xxx

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Thanks for that,i've had that problem with going a loo! I love the bars just worried they would not make me loose any weight!

10. Pinky1987

Pinky1987 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think it depends on the person. My mum has one everyday and has still lost alot each week, whereas mine has slowed down but it may not be the bars that have done that. I love the peanut bars and the cranberry bars. Had a caramel one today which i do not like!!!

11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well i will just see how i go,had chocolate yesterday and carmel today i must say i did like them both!

12. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you like them and they make this period of your life bearable then you should go with what makes the diet work for you... Everyones different and some poor people have allergies and intolerances so cant have certain packs bars. I dont think they would not form part of the SS programme if there was evidence that they impinged on weight loss tho hun so enjoy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.