CD BARS

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hey Peeps,
Just Wanted To Know If Adding The Bars Slows Down Weight Loss,i Have To Put My Order In Soon So Would Appreciate Any Replys,
Elaine X
P.s Just Wondering Which Ones To Choose,i Like Peanut Are They Nice???

I don't know if they slow it down, I've had them since week 3 and have had quite reasonable losses.. I find they keep me going as I feel it's a little treat..

I like the malt toffee (bit like cadbury fudge bar if you ask me!!), cranberry (like a thin flapjakcy/oaty thing covered in choc), and peanut (bit drier than the others, lovely with a mug of black coffee!)

Thanks Liz,much Appreciated
Elaine

My CDC let me try little tiny bites of all the bars before choosing my first order, and the oly ones I really liked were the peanut and cranberry ones - I just alternate them each day. The others seemed too lacking in texture - its nice to have something to bite!

Thanks Girls I`ve Just Placed My Order And Got 4 Peanut And 3 Toffee,hope I Like Them,its Just To Add That Bit Of Variety To It All Is`nt It
Elaine X

Peanut r lower in carbs Elaine, so there the best. Toffee r my fave, closely followed by the peanut one, then the cranberry. I like the peanut warmed aswell!!! Ive had bars right from the start (after first week) and u can see my weight losses (the 2lb was cheating by the way). Hope this helps Elaine, although uve already ordered lol x x x Oh and try eating half at a time, i find that works 4 me, half 4 breky, half in evening, stops the cravings. Dont eat more than 1 a day, can cause constipation, and dont 4get 2 drink the extra water with them. x x x xx x

How Much Extra Water Do I Need To Drink.im On 6 Litres A Day At The Mo,surely I Dont Have To Drink More Than That!!!!!!!

if you're on 6l already you're fine!! the extra glass is if you only drink the bare minimum of 2.25L, then you should have an extra glass with any tetras or bars, because you're drinking less water than if you had a shake..
I always want a drink with my bars anyway :)

Thank God For That Im Barely Out Of The Loo As It Is!!!!!

I used to have enough trouble when I wasn't drinking all this water!! I think I have a really small bladder!! (think all my organs must be small to compensate for my huge stomach!!!). I tend to drink 3-3.5L now except at the weekends when I just about manage 2L!!

Hey Peeps,
Just Wanted To Know If Adding The Bars Slows Down Weight Loss,i Have To Put My Order In Soon So Would Appreciate Any Replys,
Elaine X
P.s Just Wondering Which Ones To Choose,i Like Peanut Are They Nice???

The bars have on ave 35 cals more than the shakes/soups. At one per day they'll hvae no significant effect on losses.
The exact cal count varies from bar to bar,but the lowest one is (I think ) the cranberry at 158 (?152) ..it's getting late & my brain is old
My CDC let me try little tiny bites of all the bars before choosing my first order, and the oly ones I really liked were the peanut and cranberry ones - I just alternate them each day. The others seemed too lacking in texture - its nice to have something to bite!

have you tried the chewy bars chilled or frozen?
No loss of flavour but plenty to chew on!

elaine, i like the choc orange and the malt toffee ones the best. They are great for a change also when your out and about going for a coffee with friend that kinda of thing or just a treat in the evening. Must admitt though i went of them pretty quickly and only have one a week now!

Well I love the bars and I have 1 a day for lunch at work as there is no preparation on them and they are so handy. Don't think they have effected weight loss too much as I feel like I am motoring along nicely! I think the peanut one tastes a bit like snickers but I could be just fooling myself!

Back