CD Booklets.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I will do it this time!, 30 June 2007 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Hiya,
    Can I ask....

I was given a copy of the sole sourcing booklet to take away with me last week, but have read about another booklet?

Is this a book I have to order and pay for from my CDC or is it a book I was supposed to have been given when I started? Is it worth having?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The Weight care with Cambridge booklet is a very important booklet as it shows you what happens once you have lost your weight and is full with lots of useful info.

It is normal to give both books at the first visit to show the full picture. The majority of CDC's do not charge for these however CDC's are at liberty to do so if they wish as they do have to pay for them.

Linda

4. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Thanks Linda,
    If she doesn't have one, can I buy it direct from Cambridge?

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Unfortunately you can't buy direct from CD I am sure she will have one or can get you a copy.

Linda

6. I will do it this time!

Diet:
    Thanks Linda, I will ask her on Monday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.