CD Buddies

day2 is going good for me i did lipotrim 3 1/2 years ago and lost just over 5 stone since i stopped i have put on 1 1/2 stone 9my own fault) so thought id better do something about it sooner than later :) i found lt really easy didnt have the headaches or anything hoping CD will be the same, anyway i have tried CD in the past and never seem to get past day 1 without eating something but here i am on day 2 with no food i know vlcd work and gets the weight off quick once i get through wk 1 and get weighed i know it will give me the motivation i need
i want to lose 20lbs so im hoping i will be at target soon

lost 10 1/2 lbs first week :) excellent concidering I was ill with my little girl for most of it! Mini target for me 7lbs in 2 weeks....fingers crossed im going for it!!

Well done on the other loses ladies :) Lucky thursdayers lol

wow thats a fantastic loss well done you!

Hi All,

Feels like forever since i posted. Hope your all well?
Nice to see some new faces around here too.

Caroline - well done on your 5lb loss, your doing a fab job.

I've had such a busy time this week. Got weighed on Thursday (my birthday) went for a 2mile walk, was hoping not to eat.......but i caved in and ate!!! I didn't eat to much but enough to take me out of ketosis (in fact was a little upset OH didn't get me a bday cake when he knew i had eaten) pleased he didn't now though. Since Friday i have been back on plan but had 2 hard boiled eggs on Friday night and on Saturday i had some chicken breast and a small amount of salad so both days were SS+ days. I'm a bit upset and worried because the scales this morning hadn't moved since my WI on Thursday :( I really hope over the next few days they move. Its been so manic with work over the weekend that i did really need some form of food. I am pleased with myself for sticking with SS+ friendly foods rather than other foods but just hoping that it doesn't have to much of an effect. Things can get back to normal again now and i will just keep my fingers crossed for Thursday. Need to up the water more as it was hard to drink so much when working.

damn scales still haven't moved :( going to down lots of water today.

Caroline - would defo be spooky if i lost 5lbs this week but i cant see that happening for me! How you getting on with the beck book? What day of the book are you on?

Hi There

Sorry you had such a pants weekend All for a reason, we all have them and the most important thing is you are back on the wagon now :). I'm not too far through the beck book yet still reading the intro had a very busy weekend clearing out 26 years of clutter from my mams house (if my weight loss isn't fantastic this week there is no justice in the world) but when I get home tomorrow I will crack on with it but what I read so far it really sounds like it will really help me.

This weekend has been a bit trying for me but I am pleased to report I am 19 day's 100% and I think I need to celebrate that and give myself a big pat on the back.

Are we still going for the March 5 positive thing's a day challenge starting tomorrow?

Hay Caroline, sure does sound like you deserve another great WI result. Your doing so well. 19 days 100% is brill. Yep the Beck book is amazing, really good read though i have to admit i haven't picked it up for a week so need to pick it up again, i think I'm on day 11.

If your all happy with the march challenge I'm happy with that.So are we going to try and log in at least once a day for the whole of march just to log 5 positives about that day. All who wants to join in are more than welcome. I think it will help us feel happier on those days that feel tough.

This is day 12 for me......minus 1 day off plan.
Hope those scales move for me tomorrow. Not feeling very well today got a mega sore throat and my ears are abit sore. Going for a nice soak in a bubble bath in a mo, then i think its bed time for me.

Evening Lady's

Hows everyone doing, Caroline hope your well hun?

I just had my wi and i sts this week. Not really upset with that though as i had two days off plan and i went from a 9am wi to a 6pm wi so had a lot of fluid and shakes in me this time as opposed to my last wi. I cant wait for next week now. Only thing i am upset about is not being able to change my ticker or fill in my excel graph/spreadsheet. Strange how pleasing the little things are lol

Sorry i haven't been in to post my 5 positives each day but here goes for today:
1) Been 100% ss all day
2) Drank 3ltrs of water
3) My trousers are feeling much looser today
4) Came home from work and had my shake (this is normally a hard time for me as i feel tired and hungry)
5) understanding why i had a sts wi this week and looking forward to next weeks wi.

Evening everyone well as you will see from my signature I lost another 6lbs this week and I am still in shock I can't believe it!

All for a reason - Well done on staying the same and more importantly being ok with it. Those of us in this for the long haul need to know that every little slip is not the end of the world it's how we deal with it that will determine our success!

Right now for my positive things for today:
1. I have now completed 21 day's 100%
2. I am learning to deal with my emotions without food as a crutch
3. I had an incident at work where my first reaction was to shout and act like a child and I actually dealt with it like a grown up so I am very proud of myself.
4. I will soon have my Mam down the road rather than 2 hours away
5. I feel like life is turning around for us and this is going to be our best year yet hopefully finished off with the best gift of all - a baby

aww Caroline love your 5 positives for today, specially number 5, like you i cant wait to be able to get pregnant and have a baby. Will this be your first?

Well done on another great wi result 22lbs in 3 weeks is amazing!!

Buddying up? Anyone started 8th may?

Looking for a buddy for the next however long on the diet, if anyone is interested let me know- i cannot send pms yet as ive only just joined and dont have enough posts but maybe through text or email?

Fearless xx

I need a buddy! Am restarting today and feeling awful! Am on iPhone at the moment but can PM you in the morning if you want!? X

I need a buddy! Am restarting today and feeling awful! Am on iPhone at the moment but can PM you in the morning if you want!? X

Hi hun, thanks for the reply, sorry to hear you are feeling down, was my first day today and had bad moments too so hopefully we can get each other through. pm me when you get this!

Fearless xx

Last edited:
How is it going? Still going strong?
Am on day 1 at the moment and ok up to now.
Good luck to you

I'll be a buddy :D

I'm on day one today! We can all be buddys, right?! haha. I have a headache but I dont really feel particularly hungry. Only had one shake and its 3.30pm, i forgot to bring one to work!!
Finding it hard to drink so much water.
xx

I'm on day one today! We can all be buddys, right?! haha. I have a headache but I dont really feel particularly hungry. Only had one shake and its 3.30pm, i forgot to bring one to work!!
Finding it hard to drink so much water.
xx

hi hun yes of course lol more buddies the more chance im gonna make it through this hell they call the cdiet lol.

what brings you to cd? is this your first time on it?

its hard with the water at first but three or four days in you will get into a routine with it dont worry. xx

hi hun yes of course lol more buddies the more chance im gonna make it through this hell they call the cdiet lol.

what brings you to cd? is this your first time on it?

its hard with the water at first but three or four days in you will get into a routine with it dont worry. xx

Yep this is my first time on CD. So i'm feeling a bit unprepared for whats coming, haha! I chose CD because I have a hell of a lot of weight to lose (havent set a target yet, but im 24 stone so you get the picture!!), and the results are amazing. I think if you have a lot to lose its a good way of shifting the bulk of it! :) How are you doing?

Back