CD Buddies

I did the diet a few years back and i lost quiet a lot of weight. Really looking forward to feeling as good as i felt then and i was only half way to my goal.

My reason for doing it again is because me and OH want to try for a baby. So i plan to shift as much as i can and as fast as possible :D No slip ups along the way! Feeling really geared up to getting started tomorrow now. Yes this diet can be tough but the results are amazing if stuck too.

Oh wow so we both have the same ultimate goal, thats brill. I'm sure we can help each other along the way. I'm looking forward to getting started, bring on tomorrow. I will drop in tomorrow after i have finished work. Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Night x

Day 1 for me today - Diet wise i'm doing okay. Mentally i have been drained! my 13 year old son has run me through the mill. I had to leave work because he left school when it wasn't time to go, the school refused to give him is mobile phone and bus pass so i had no way of knowing if he was okay :( out of my mind with worry i spent a good 1.5hrs looking for him which i wasn't best pleased at. Went mad at his school, grounded my son once he got home then i had to go back to work. All this on 1 shake because i didn't want the girls at work to know i'm on Cambridge. To be honest food was the last thing on my mind.

so apart from my wayward son i feel really good. looking forward to day 2 now.

Hows your day been Caroline?

:clap::banana dancer:T:banana dancer:hats a brilliant loss, WELL DONE!!!!:banana dancer::banana dancer::clap:

Day 2 almost done and dusted.:D
I worked my arse off at work today so feeling really tired, think i will have my last shake soon and hit the sack! I tested for ketosis tonight and i'm in the pink already woohooo. Really pleased with myself so far, scared about the weekend but going to keep busy and maybe go for a nice long walk. Might dip in and out of here though as i do find the weekends tough no matter what diet i'm on.

Hows you today Caroline, bet your feeling really motivated after yesterdays weigh in results? Just an idea but how about we set ourself monthly pledges/challenges between the two of us. I know sometimes on here they do them but we could do it if your up for it?

I am so so cold today its unreal. I spent most of last night trying to get warm and today i feel the same. I might go and pass an hour or so in the bath soon. It feels so strange for me not using the weekend to stuff my face. I kinda feel lost, this might sound extreme but i'm just being honest here, the food i'd consume of a weekend was unreal. I did say i would keep myself busy today but the weather has put a dampener on that. I really cant wait for the spring!

I hope your doing okay Caroline?

jfryyyy - Hiya, you have done amazingly well so far!! Do you have any advice? Your signature is really motivating and inspiring.

Oooh me too...can I join :) First weigh in next Thursday! Its the second time I have done it...lost 3 stone then lost my way, but dont remember feeling cold the first time around?? This time I am freezing (well not right now as I have heating and open fire on that I am nursing LOL0, but generally a lot colder!).

x Roll on next Thursday need to get week one out of the way!

Hi missditermination, your story sounds much like mine :D I have also done the diet a few years back and lost 4st but seriously lost my way and pilled it all back on. Since then i have tried many a diet but came back because my partner and i want to try for a baby soon so need to shift as much weight as i can before hand.

Like you i cant wait for my week 1 weigh in. When i did the diet before i used to eat at least once a week which had an effect on my weigh ins. This time i intend to stick to it 100%. I have surprised myself this afternoon as i have been making some homemade pizza with my 3 boys and all the while i felt really strong and never once did i feel like i wanted any. Thats a total Hallelujah moment for me :D

Nice one making the pizzas and not eating...now please could you pass me some self control! My little girl had some mini sausages that were "hot" and kept stuffing them under my nose to blow and cool down...I could almost feel myself dribbling over them.....torchure!!!

but you did have self control!! You didn't have any and thats brilliant. I'm sure i will have plenty of dribbly moments ahead. But we can be strong!

Ok apologise for being MIA over the weekend. Had the a very hard time and rather than reaching out for support on here (like I know I should) I just kept it all in and ended up fighting with my husband. I really need to learn to use the support that is available to me here. On the plus side I am still 100% for ten day's now so at least I didn't head for the fridge.

At work now but will be back later to catch up.

Hope you guy's are doing ok!

Back