CD Buddies

I need a buddy to start again with..

any offers? I did CD in June / July and did really well for 6 weeks losing 20lbs. Since then been messing around and am about 5 pounds heavier, each week I promise my counsellor I will start again and it never happens. Last week I told her I will contact her again only when I have done the plan 100% for 4 days.
I wonder if anyone fancies starting with me and keeping in touch by text message to keep each other going?

I am 40 , live in hertfordshire, have a 3 year old son and about 3 stone to lose.

Planning on starting in the next week.

Kerri x

Hey Kerri I'm a restarter on my second week I'm on 810 with around a stone and a half to loose
I'm 24 and would love to have a buddy if your interested??
Nadia

Hello!
I'm not just starting - but I'm getting married next year too.

I'm just over 4st down now. I still have about three to go.

Good luck on your journey. (and good luck with the planning!)

I just started at the weekend! good luck :) I have my first weigh in on Friday - I'm excited!

Hi Nadia,
Just sent you a long PM but got a message saying you had chose not to receive PMs or you were not allowed to. :-(

hi!
well i ended up going last night to get my products so i started today! im quite excited and feel very motivated.
The only problem i feel im going to have is drinking the water im not a great fan has anyone else had this problem?

Hey up!

I started yesterday and I'm determined to lose 5 1/2 stone by the end of march. Here's to slimmer days!

Day 2 - buddy needed to keep me on track!!

Hi guys!

I started SS yesterday and looking to lose 5 and a half stone by the end of march. I'm a classic yo yo dieter - done every ridiculous diet there is! The maple syrup one was the worst tho, yuk but even that one I stuck to for a month!

So I think that this is the one, the diet that will give me my body back. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone else too!

I'm day dreaming about fish finger sandwiches today really craving them even though it's not something I'd usually eat - well odd! Guess I'm just missing food in general. After day 4 tho it's plain sailing so I'm digging deep and dreaming about getting back into my size 16 jeans by the end of this year!

Hi

Just looking at your stats down the side thought I was looking at my own! hah

I started on Sunday (so am on day 4) and my BMI is 38.5, and I want to get down to 140lbs!!

I have never done Cambridge before so I am looking forward to my first weigh in on Friday! :D

GOood Luck :p

do you know how i put this back on :-S i'm new to this and dont know how to send a pm :( xx

sorry I am new to this forum too and I don't know how to do it either. Never mind we can chat on here perhaps.

how are you getting on? when is your first weigh in?

Awwww that's rubbish :-( x
I'm getting on okay on week three at the moment got my 3rd weigh in on Saturday I've lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks so far
How are you getting on with the diet do far and when is your weigh in :) xxx

Hi guys!

I started SS yesterday and looking to lose 5 and a half stone by the end of march. I'm a classic yo yo dieter - done every ridiculous diet there is! The maple syrup one was the worst tho, yuk but even that one I stuck to for a month!

So I think that this is the one, the diet that will give me my body back. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone else too!

I'm day dreaming about fish finger sandwiches today really craving them even though it's not something I'd usually eat - well odd! Guess I'm just missing food in general. After day 4 tho it's plain sailing so I'm digging deep and dreaming about getting back into my size 16 jeans by the end of this year!

How funny i think ive tried every diet and also done the syrup on that was really bad felt like i wanted to pass out!
i would like to be 3stone down by march and i really think this diet will do it!

to start with i hated drinking the water. my CDC had given me the flavourings from day 1 (this may effect ketosis in the first 2 weeks for some people), and I would use the 1 teaspoon allowed to flavour two litres, and then force the other half a pint down. Our tapwater aat home is horrible - bad times.

Then I got a water filter (tbh, now I mostly buy mineral water), and gradually i just got used to it. I almost never even bother with the flavourings any more. I drank a pint at home this morning, just finished a 1.5 litre bottle at work, and have cracked open another which i'll finish by about seven, then i'll probably put away at least a pint after that.

Make friends with the water - it will unavoidably play a huge part in your life for the duration.

Thanks spangles that really helps!
ive started a weight loss diary to help me through this so hopefully will get as many helpfull comments! you have done very well!

I'm almost through day 2, i've found it ok today - I took some before photos front back and side and printed them off at asda so everytime I get hungry I look at them! It's working a treat! Need to find some pics of when I was thinner and put them side by side - that would be good!

Hi Kurlyk8, I start SS on Tuesday same as you..... ive got 3 1/2 stone to lose!!
we can keep each other motivated....

Back