CD Buddies

yes i have but only had a stone to shift then..... that was 3 years ago - since given up smoking and eating and drinking what the hell i like.....lol was fun while it lasted, but having 3 wardrobes full of clothes i cant get on is a wake up call!!!

i only started yesterday - so day 2 for me..... looking forward to my soup in a bit lol

i was looking forward to it but after making the family dinner my soup started to look abit rubbish! But it filled me up! How ru finding the hunger?

I've just come back from a mates where her mum was eating a big fat bowl of chili with tortillas and white bread to dip after. I was gutted it smelt so nice I could have cried!

I hope tomorrow is easier :-(

Stay strong xxx

Hi guys!

I started SS yesterday and looking to lose 5 and a half stone by the end of march. I'm a classic yo yo dieter - done every ridiculous diet there is! The maple syrup one was the worst tho, yuk but even that one I stuck to for a month!

So I think that this is the one, the diet that will give me my body back. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone else too!

I'm day dreaming about fish finger sandwiches today really craving them even though it's not something I'd usually eat - well odd! Guess I'm just missing food in general. After day 4 tho it's plain sailing so I'm digging deep and dreaming about getting back into my size 16 jeans by the end of this year!

Hiya, I know how you feel my family had fish and chips tonight! Stick with it, I have just completed my first week and lost 10lbs so its worth sticking to the plan. Good luck and it does get easier.
GMC2011 xx

I hope so! Thanks guys :)

Oh dear I'm going to say the same new to here and would like some buddies to help me along my journey.

I've been doing this diet for 7 weeks and have lost 22 lb so far.

I don't have a problem with this diet I find it easy to do most days but do find it hard at the weekends when I'm off and god forbid have a bit of a social life.

I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and want to loose another 7 lb before then. I am on stage 2 and sometimes find it difficult to have my 3 products a day and yet other days I could have 30 but never have lol.

Anyone out there want a buddy to talk to I work nights and would love to hear from you :)

Hi!

I to have started today and will be great to have a buddy. How has your day been so far.

I have had my first shake, and nearly had 2literes of water already.

Have a good day

You weigh exactly the same a sme but I dont start until tomorrow so we wills ee what happens!

Day 3

Well today has been the easiest so far, feeling a lot less hungry and hardly thought about food. My stomach has gone done loads too! I'm struggling a bit with the water side of things so I really need to step that up today - need to be getting through at least 3 litres I reckon!

All of you just starting - don't stray!! You CAN do it! I felt like caving in about 5 times yesterday but pushed through it and now I'm fine and feeling loads better than before I started the diet.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

hello there im charleen i have done this before but im fat again and going on holiday in 10 weeks in starting tomorrow i will help ypu can you help me think i will need it.

fattoslim said:
Hi!

I to have started today and will be great to have a buddy. How has your day been so far.

I have had my first shake, and nearly had 2literes of water already.

Have a good day

I'm glad your having a good day I drink loads of fluid which they say does help alot with the weight loss. I've got an upset tummy so struggling to eat my meal and have my shakes but I'll get there ?

Well done KurlyK8 don't give up it's worth it for the quick results :)

I fell off the wagon tonight, had fish fingers oven chips and peas! Very mad with myself! Starting back on it tomorrow, gonna forget it happened and drink shed loads more water and hopefully my glitch wont do me too much damage on my first weigh in

Oh dear that's not so good:(( when do you have weigh in? And also do you do any excersise? That sometimes helps x

Need a buddy to start CD? anyone?

Hi

im new to this and am planning to do this CD, i wondered if anyone wanted to join me so we can motivate each other via tx or email.

i live in london and im 30 :)

hope to hear from you

x

need a buddy to start CD with

Hi

im new to this and am planning to do this CD, i wondered if anyone wanted to join me so we can motivate each other via tx or email.

i live in london and im 30 :)

hope to hear from you

x

Back