Would be great to have some support and support someone on their journey

X

Miss_c1985 said:
Evening all

I am starting Wednesday seeing my consultant tomorrow evening

I am 27 and have 4 stone to lose

Would be great to have some support and support someone on their journey

X

Hey come join us in team ideal. Lots of us there and the support is amazing. Good luck x

Best advise I can give is drink lots of water x I'm on my second attempt at getting to my target weight, half way through week 2. Have a plan for when you get bored, and honestly afte 3 days out wont feel hungry x my first attempt was leading up to my 40th birthday and I lost 41/2 stone in 3 months. In the space of 2years I've gained 2 stone so I want that gone. This is the only diet that has worked for me - good luck. Ps wish I'd discovered this site ages ago...

Hi there!

I'm starting today, so I'll buddy up with you!

I'm aiming to lose 7 stones (8 if it looks good on me!). How about you?

Up the water intake, although be prepared to go to the loo A LOT in the first week or so! Try not to arrange socials that revolve around food - people will not let it go if you don't eat whilst they are (just join them later or something!).

Keep us posted on your progress!

Lindsay x

Strting again diet buddy

I well I'm starting the diet again I've been on and off for years but I need to stick to now as I'm at my heaviest :( I was wondering if anyone else is starting again and would like tone my diet buddy, we could exchange numbers an help each other for motivation maybe, I'm over 20st :(

Support needed....newbie

Well so far! I've been on WW and lost really well, had 5st to lose in total. Lost 2 ish want to lose another 3. Always get those the wrong way around! Anyway I find on WW, it stagnates. Bad practices such as drinking fizzy to fill you up, carbs etc. Bloats you and makes the real problem of fat on the tummy after many c-sections impossible to shift. So I'm on CD. To detox from all the really bad carbs, fizzies. With a hope to lose that last 3 quickly than I would on WW. But follow the plan properly so, no binging when ss gets me there.

Anyway my family are supportive, who I live away from. Some people I know have done it etc. My husband WELL! You'd think I said I'd killed a puppy by wanting to start CD. he is so cross. I started deliberately knowing he'd be away next week. SO I won't have all the hassle. He says he is worried about me, it's unhealthy, blah, blah. Half of me thinks he wants me to stay huge :eek:. Irony is he is a fitness freak, so he should know better the risks of being fat around the middle. Plus I don't have the luxury of gym time being at home with 4 kids. So I have zilch real life support on my doorstep apart from my councillor :(

Good luck hun first few days are the worst it does get better! Stick with it and come on here for support it you need it!! x

You will find plenty of support here huni, my fiance was exactly the same until I sat down and told him exactly how unhappy I was and that I personally feel that if im going to deprive (not the right word but brain isn't working lol!) myself I might as well do it fully and get quicker results. Since then he's been great and supportive. I actually feel much much better now than I did when I was a carboholic, less tired and bloated etc.

Im just on my second week now so I remember how hard those first few days are (well first week for me!) so if you need to chat anytime I'm here :) xxx

Hi.I'm restarting for the zillionth time tomorrow. Tried last week but failed miserably. Really can't afford not to do this,my weight's controlling my life now. Good luck with your restart x

Well done :)

hey every body how are you all doing sorry havent been on in a while had a tough 2 weeks but still managed to loose 4 lbs so bit of a bonus ...RKMRIDDLE IS THERE ANY ROOM LEFT IN YOUR TEAM ? XXX

Hi Hun...come to 'Team Ideal' it's the best one on the forum :) xx

hey everyone,am new to CD tried lots of different diets before have a lot to lose at least 5 stones ??!!! being away from home is making it even more difficult,anyways ...wanted to drop a line to see if I can have support,starting Today :) thanks

Back