CD Buddies

Hi hun,

I started a few weeks ago but am currently around 13.2lb mark.

I need to lost about 3stone.

I'll be your buddy!! Not sure how to do it though??

Xx

purpl3turtl3 said:
Hi hun,

I started a few weeks ago but am currently around 13.2lb mark.

I need to lost about 3stone.

I'll be your buddy!! Not sure how to do it though??

Xx

Hiya, maybe we could just compare notes and weigh ins etc, just thought it would be good to do it with someone for motivation. You on fb? Be easier to chat on there. :) x

Ok. I'm new to this site so don't really get it all at the mo but that's cool, look forward to hearing from you. :) x

Me too I'm quite new too !!! R u in the Cambridge site? I can add u as a buddy on there I think. If so my user name is purplieturtle. If not I'm on Facebook. I'm gonna delete this post on the morning.

Xx

Last edited:
Hi Clarey

I have my consultation on Thursday & am starting the diet on Monday. I reckon I have about 3 stones to lose, will find out when I'm brave enough to stand on the scales lol. I've done lighter life in 2008 & lost 6 stones but put quite a bit back on plus had a baby 3 months ago so would be happy 2 buddy up & motivate each other x

Laura1981 said:
Hi Clarey

I have my consultation on Thursday & am starting the diet on Monday. I reckon I have about 3 stones to lose, will find out when I'm brave enough to stand on the scales lol. I've done lighter life in 2008 & lost 6 stones but put quite a bit back on plus had a baby 3 months ago so would be happy 2 buddy up & motivate each other x

Hello. Wow 6 stone loss well done you, and think you can excuse your self putting some back on as Youve had a baby. I'm sure you will ace the diet if you had the power to lose that much before. I'm on day 6 now, so far so good, do find my self thinking about food in the evening though , really don't want to ruin this. I'm new to this site and not sure how it works. But Definetly would like diet pals. :) xx

Hiya, I'm on day 6 and think it would be good to have other people to help motivate me and will help motivate others too. X

clarey86 said:
Hello. Wow 6 stone loss well done you, and think you can excuse your self putting some back on as Youve had a baby. I'm sure you will ace the diet if you had the power to lose that much before. I'm on day 6 now, so far so good, do find my self thinking about food in the evening though , really don't want to ruin this. I'm new to this site and not sure how it works. But Definetly would like diet pals. :) xx

I actually - believe it or not - went a bit thin for a while. I was 8 stones & for 5ft 6 it was just too low. I'm happiest just under 10 stone so that's where I want 2 be again. I have dieted on & off but really need 2 do it & these boards helped so much last time. The first 3 days always seem worst, I think once ur by that u start 2 feel better. I do remember I used 2 have lots of early nites when I couldn't stop thinking of food lol! Do u do 3 packs a day? What ones do u have? I'm not good at posting on these boards & keep missing replies, do u have fb?x

Yes I would think 8 stone would be a bit low for your height. I'm 5ft 4, I got to 9st 6 last time but thought I could loose more. So have a target of 9st7 now but probably change to 9 when I'm getting close. I don't get these forums very well yet lol. Yes I'm on fb. That would be easier. My name is "Clare Giles" add and message me if you like. If there is more than one Clare Giles my profile pic is me, dark hair glasses and resting my chin in my hand lol. Look forward to hearing from you on there. X

clarey86 said:
Yes I would think 8 stone would be a bit low for your height. I'm 5ft 4, I got to 9st 6 last time but thought I could loose more. So have a target of 9st7 now but probably change to 9 when I'm getting close. I don't get these forums very well yet lol. Yes I'm on fb. That would be easier. My name is "Clare Giles" add and message me if you like. If there is more than one Clare Giles my profile pic is me, dark hair glasses and resting my chin in my hand lol. Look forward to hearing from you on there. X

Clare I can't find u, there's a few people with that name but none match ur description. U could try adding me - [email protected] :) x

Need a diet buddy pls...3 stone to lose

Hello,
im on day two of cd and would love to do this diet with someone who needs to lose a similar amount of weight as it will be nice to speak to someone who has started about the same time as me and has 3 stone to lose or just has 3 stone to lose.

Xx

Hi, I started on Tuesday and weighed 13.5 and id love to get to 9.7 but think I'm gonna try get to 10.5 and see how I feel. This is my second time on cd as I was silly after I got to target last time and piled it on plus more so this time I intend to be good. How you finding it so far?

First 3 days I actually wondered why I was doing this to myself, I felt horrible. 3 days done I think I'm getting the hang of it

Yea the first 3 or 4 days days are the hardest it seems to get easier after that and the first weigh in is normally a good loss so that keeps you on track. Try drink as much water as you can, I carry a bottle round with me all day so can normally get 4 or 5 litres down a day and it helps to fill you up just means im no stop on the loo. I find that I'm not hungry on the diet it's more I crave for food but I try to tell myself this isn't going to be forever and I'd rather be thin than eat something lol and I also come on here and look at posts and the before and after pics it seems to help me stay on track xx

Hi, I re-started SS yesterday and also want to lose around 3 stone. I know I can do this diet when I put my mind to it, but I just get complacent as soon as I get near my goal and then end up putting weight back on again. It really frustrates me!

This time will be the last time and I will do it!

Am happy to be your diet buddy/ear to chew/shoulder to cry on, or leg when you need a good kick up the bum :)

Today is my 3rd day on SS+ and so far so good - hard not having my usual large glass of wine on Friday, but didn't miss it so that's good.

This is my first time on CD and I also hope to lose 3 stone, more would be good but not sure I'd be able to keep it off.:)

When is your first weight in, mine in Thursday.

hi , imn quite new to this forum, bu ive been wanting to share my experiences with someone else, i too want to lose around 3 stone, starting weight 13.13 and weight in 2moro, so be nice to help each other :) how are you finding i, first few days are really hard, ive been on ss+ bu as of today changing to ss

Hiya. I'm on my second week, lost 10lb on first week on sole source. Been but naughty this week end only healthy food but still shouldn't of had that on ss :( getting back on track tomorrow. Got my weigh in on Thursday hopefully I haven't messed it up to much, time will tell though :/. I have 3stone to lose to get to 9 1/2 then see how I feel when I get there. I find it's good to share experiences and to motivate each other. Xx

Back