cd buddy wanted in corby

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xkatiex, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. xkatiex

xkatiex Full Member

hi i live in corby and started the cd just over 3 weeks ago and so far ive lost just over a stone a half so im really pleased,was wondering if there was any other cd'ers in corby or near?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littlegoldfishie

littlegoldfishie New Member

Hi Xkatiex , I'm in Corby. I've re started CD today. I lost 3 stone on it over 2 years ago and stupidly thought I could eat what had made me fat in the first place once I lost the weight... Now restarting and determined to get it off once and for all!
    Well done on your weightloss, Fingers crossed I'll be able to report such good losses in 3 weeks time :)

4. xkatiex

xkatiex Full Member

hi hun good to know im not the only one in corby spending most of my life on the loo lol well done on restarting..and losing it before!!
    im only 4 pound off of losing 2 stone now...although i have at least another 3 stone to go :-( but am getting there..not bad in 4 weeks!
    whos your counsellor in corby? i see carol. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.