CD but cheaper?

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
I remember someone posting something on here once about a VLCD which used the same sota packets as CD but was way cheaper. You dont get the counselling and all that but I was jsut wondering what it was called....

Tesco meal replacement?! Tesco do a 3 or 4 pack a day meal replacement diet. Same rules as CD but cheaper by a long way I believe...the other (more well known) is the celebrity slim diet - i'm not sure that one is cheaper than CD though, I think it's about the same :)

you have to be careful with some of these though as even though vlcd they have enough sugar to keep you out of ketosis i think...

very devious me thinks, i dont know how people can do things like slim fast ect as they only have shakes and never get into ketosis and they must be starvin marvin!!! when im hungry when doing cd i know its phycological!x

yeah I know what you mean. Although, I have heard the tesco meal replacement diet is protein drinks, so I assume you would get into ketosis with that. It's called 'Promax' - have had a quick ganders and a lot of people seem to share the opinion that the shakes taste vile! Plus you mix them with milk rather than water...so i doubt the calories/results are the same.

yeah must just be like a higher step of CD if with milk or something, sulley, i know its bad of me to suggest (all the CDC's are wanting to kill me now!) why done you have a look on ebay if you need it to be cheaper???

They don't have it on ebay - it's not allowed. I must admit at times that have been tough, I have looked on there too - there is 0 - nothing, other than the yellow book that someone may sell for 99p! Worth a try, but i'm sure it's banned or something?

Herbalife or something? When I had the dentist the other month I had to say I was on cd and the receptionist woman said she had done that before but told me about that said she was doing that now and that it was the same kind of thing but cost less xx

Isn't Lipotrim the same thing but cheaper? You get it from the pharmacist.

BTW, neither the tesco meal replacements, nor Celebrity slim are 'total' meal replacements. You must have 'normal' food alongside

(all the CDC's are wanting to kill me now!) why done you have a look on ebay if you need it to be cheaper???

Bonifide VLCDs such as Cambridge, LL and LT are strictly regulated and follow a ton of rules to keep such a low calorie diet safe, which is why ebay don't allow the selling of them on their website; sellers sending it out to all and sundry without a care whether they live or die...as long as the paypal payment comes through in time and they leave good feedback before they pop off.

So be assured that the CDCs don't want to kill you. It's the less scrupulous sellers on places like ebay that are out to kill you ;)

:D thanks KD, i know its bad, its just i think some people do find it tough in this climate...xx

There are other worlds out there apart from the LL and CD diets.

I was only asking for a 'cough' friend. Just wanted some diet names that are like CD (safe!) but were cheaper.

There are other worlds out there apart from the LL and CD diets.

:eek::eek: Never :eek::D:D:D

I was only asking for a 'cough' friend. Just wanted some diet names that are like CD (safe!) but were cheaper.

Hang on there. I'll find something that'll help your friends 'cough':D Will pm you :)

very devious me thinks, i dont know how people can do things like slim fast ect as they only have shakes and never get into ketosis and they must be starvin marvin!!! when im hungry when doing cd i know its phycological!x

Slimfast you have a low cal meal in the evening and snacks through the day, i did it couple of years ago and lost a fair bit:D

Believe it or not it was for a friend who didnt wanna post it on here. So there (ner nicky ner ner)

Try Exante....it is a Total Meal Replacement....just like CD and LL. I lost the bulk of my weight with it. At the moment they have an excellent offer....only 19.99 per week which is amazing as i was paying about £37 per week when i did it.
There is also an exante support board here on minis. Good luck!!

Back