CD day2 & TOTM day2

fattyfattybumtum

soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum
....man this is hard. This morning Iv woken up with mega cramps, pains and a rumbling stomach. Im thinking maybe i chose the wrong time to start. Feeling the need to eat for comfort and ease the pain. Nevermind, think il make some lovely hot choc mint and have some painkillers...that should do the trick, however drinking loads might be a problem. I'll manage somehow....(Im wonder women, Im wonder women, Im wonder women.................) Already feel i can do it ;)

Good for you, i think you started at the right time, just think this is probably the hardest it will be, so if you can get though this week the rest will be a breeze, dont let the drinking be a problem make it a cure.

Hiya,

Most people have one or two horrific days in the first week but wow after that it's really good. First time I tried CD last year was a mare for me but this time I decided to keep myself as busy as poss. That meant my mind was kept off the diet and instead of living for my meals, I fitted them into everything I was doing.........it really worked. Everyone's different of course.

I'm now finding I have loads of energy....so much that it's taking me ages to get to sleep but I'd rather that than feel hungry!!!! :0)

Anyway, I hope your week goes well. Hang in there and keep your goals in mind.

Good luck xxx

Good for you, i think you started at the right time, just think this is probably the hardest it will be, so if you can get though this week the rest will be a breeze, dont let the drinking be a problem make it a cure.

That makes so much sense. Ive started at the hardest and its only gonna get better. Thanx so much for that positive thought. Its made a big difference to my thinking. xx

Hiya,

Most people have one or two horrific days in the first week but wow after that it's really good. First time I tried CD last year was a mare for me but this time I decided to keep myself as busy as poss. That meant my mind was kept off the diet and instead of living for my meals, I fitted them into everything I was doing.........it really worked. Everyone's different of course.

I'm now finding I have loads of energy....so much that it's taking me ages to get to sleep but I'd rather that than feel hungry!!!! :0)

Anyway, I hope your week goes well. Hang in there and keep your goals in mind.

Good luck xxx

Thanx for the encouragement sunshine singer :) Im waiting for that ketosis feeling to kick in and hopefully all should get better then. I am gonna stay positive n focused about this and my upcoming goals. Im sure gonna make myself proud at my first WI. x

Hey,
Try a hot water bottle and take some painkillers; it might help to ease the pain.

Thanx. Am sitting in my pjs with my hot mint choc n water bottle :D

hey FFBT (love that name....) You may need to change it to skinnyskinny bumtum soon!

SNAP!!! Im on day 2 of both the plan and TOTM...i was in agony yesterday and craving more choc than what the pack could offer...got through it though and getting through day 2...we're doing it now and so anything after this first few days should, in theory, be somewhat easier!!!

Good luck......x

hey, I had the same, just had first weigh in and lost 6 1/2lbs in 6 days :) was really worried as have to take a lot of painkillers, had to split packs to take them (so I wasn't sick!) but it's possible :) and if you can cope with that in your first week, you can cope with anything! xx

hey FFBT (love that name....) You may need to change it to skinnyskinny bumtum soon!

SNAP!!! Im on day 2 of both the plan and TOTM...i was in agony yesterday and craving more choc than what the pack could offer...got through it though and getting through day 2...we're doing it now and so anything after this first few days should, in theory, be somewhat easier!!!

Good luck......x

Oh wow...Thats mental :) Both day2 of cd n totm. For me yesterday wasnt that bad but today im really craving for fatty food. Ive just finished watching the new biggest loser uk, so am all charged up for the rest of today. Im sure 2morrow will be better. keep in touch. Hugs x.

hey, I had the same, just had first weigh in and lost 6 1/2lbs in 6 days :) was really worried as have to take a lot of painkillers, had to split packs to take them (so I wasn't sick!) but it's possible :) and if you can cope with that in your first week, you can cope with anything! xx

well done... thats a fab loss during totm. Im so gonna stick to it. Cant wait for my first WI. x

Hey, are you feeling any better? Damn TOTM-such a pain!!! Mine came early 'cause of CD in the middle of my cycle so i'll probably have 2 periods this month......how rubbish is that!!! :0) One's bad enough :0)

Hope you're feeling better xxx

Hey, are you feeling any better? Damn TOTM-such a pain!!! Mine came early 'cause of CD in the middle of my cycle so i'll probably have 2 periods this month......how rubbish is that!!! :0) One's bad enough :0)

Hope you're feeling better xxx

You are joking! OMG! I dont think id be able to go through this hell twice a month :doh:
Thanx for asking though. Im feeling much better then this morning. Ive really just blanked everything out and the only thing in focus is my first WI. I wanna big, fat, huge, giant, massive loss....Please God ;)

Looks like we have similar goals. You should find my thread on 100%CD......it's 26th April- 26th May- lose a stone or whatever goal you want. There are 5 of us on there helping eachother out. Just looking for a name at the mo which is taking a while..........but as we have similar aims. We aren't a team competing with other, just a support group.

xxx

Back