CD - do I come back?

laurenmay

Gold Member
So it doesn't matter what diet I try and follow, whether it's CD, calorie counting, weight watchers etc. I just CAN'T stick to it and lose the bloody weight!

My willpower, determination, strength and push have just vanished and left in their place a lazy greedy lethargic mess.

I thought calorie counting would work for me again, but it's not really as its not stopping me from wanting junk food. I have just over four weeks till a big event and I desperately wanna shed as much weight as possible before hand..

Contemplating getting back on CD and persevering until I hit goal, and then going up the steps slowly until I'm healthy eating and calorie counting to maintain.

Advice please? Seen as its not the diets I have issues with, but just myself.

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

hope you well hun

thin it all depends if you can push past that day barrier that seems to makes you stumble..

you really need to be in the right frame of mind cos its an awful lot of money to waste

good luck whatever you decide xxx

Lauren you need to stick to at least a whole week on CD you really do then seeing the result will keep you on track

But you do really need to want to do it!

It's the end of my first week and it's been great for me x

Hi girls :)

I really want to lose weight more than anything, I'm just stuck in my bad habits and finding it hard to break them! I need to take food out of the equation for a while like many of you have said, just to shrink my tummy down and adjust to lower calories and not binge eating!

So I've decided to come back to CD once and for all, no more messing about or blowing it or changing to another diet, cause all that does is waste time and cause more weight gain! I'm CD till goal now and won't quit till I get there :) xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I know! I can't believe how long it's taken me to sort myself out, I've wasted a good couple of weeks just blowing diets and starting again etc..

Good thing is that since my first try of CD I now drink nothing but water ;) love the stuff now and couldn't bare it a few weeks ago! So the water side of things will be easy this time round thankfully! x

Hi ya why don't you give it another go

It is tough but you have to believe in yourself I'm on the SS plan and finding it really good it's my first WI tonight and my size 16s are getting loose I'm really chuffed

X

Go for it!!! But you must stick to it now!!
Good for you :) x

I have just completed my first week and can honestly say I live CD!! X

Miss_c1985 said:
Hi ya why don't you give it another go

It is tough but you have to believe in yourself I'm on the SS plan and finding it really good it's my first WI tonight and my size 16s are getting loose I'm really chuffed

X

I am going to give it a go :) but think I'll follow SS+ but not have the meal and instead have 4 shakes a day with 200ml skimmed milk for coffees. I don't think I'd manage with 3 shakes as I'm up at 5am every morning and not in bed till 10pm so don't think I'd last the day! Lol xx

Wishing you the best of luck, I didn't think I'd be able to stick to it, and was also a fizzy drink / squash addict beforehand - I know it's not really easy, but as the days go by it gets easier - you can do it

X

I have my meeting with my CDC at 4pm today after work, and gonna start a complete fresh so I'll weigh and start from scratch. Wish me luck!!

Good Luck Lauren, It works, but you must stick to it. I have lost 1st 3lbs in 2 weeks on ss, I know I have alot more to lose than you but you will get good results.
With this diet you have to be in the right frame of mind, this is your choice and food will not be removed for good.

chelle2010 said:
Good Luck Lauren, It works, but you must stick to it. I have lost 1st 3lbs in 2 weeks on ss, I know I have alot more to lose than you but you will get good results.
With this diet you have to be in the right frame of mind, this is your choice and food will not be removed for good.

Thank you :) and well done on your loss so far! That's amazing! I'm going to try and take things one day at a time, and hopefully once I'm through the first week it'll get easier and my wants and cravings for bad food won't be as severe!!

Good luck think you have done the right thing. If your going to diet you might as well do one thats quick and worth it hun. Just think if you get on it now you wont waste anymore weeks messing about. Ive wasted ages before then looked back and thougth if i had got my head down I could of been loads lighter by now and its annoying.

Do it before the summer is here xx

MissieCB said:
Good luck think you have done the right thing. If your going to diet you might as well do one thats quick and worth it hun. Just think if you get on it now you wont waste anymore weeks messing about. Ive wasted ages before then looked back and thougth if i had got my head down I could of been loads lighter by now and its annoying.

Do it before the summer is here xx

Thank you, I know, I waste so much time and money just messing around by dieting one day then binging the next! I am hungry, starving actually but I will be for a few days cause my bodies used to binge eating and loads of calories!! Everytime I feel weak and wanna cave I'm gonna grab my belly and that should remind me why I'm doing it, I don't think it's ever been so podgy!! xx

Hiya. Before I started CD 3 andhalf weeks ago i had been yo yo dieting for 10 years!!! I was literally THE worst serial dieter ever!! ALWAYS starting diets, lasting a few days then going on a binge, that would happen every week!! When i started CD i thought deep down i wouldnt probably be abler to stick to it and in the first week i so nearly caved in and cheated but I am SO glad i stuck it out!! been on it 3 and half weeks now, ive definately broken my addiction to food! i dont even think about eating anymore which has never ever happened!! iv also lost 25 lbs which im chuffed with!! i would say if uj can just do a week without cheating at ALL you will push through the barrier and u will be fine! xx

gorgehun80 said:
Hiya. Before I started CD 3 andhalf weeks ago i had been yo yo dieting for 10 years!!! I was literally THE worst serial dieter ever!! ALWAYS starting diets, lasting a few days then going on a binge, that would happen every week!! When i started CD i thought deep down i wouldnt probably be abler to stick to it and in the first week i so nearly caved in and cheated but I am SO glad i stuck it out!! been on it 3 and half weeks now, ive definately broken my addiction to food! i dont even think about eating anymore which has never ever happened!! iv also lost 25 lbs which im chuffed with!! i would say if uj can just do a week without cheating at ALL you will push through the barrier and u will be fine! xx

Hi :) that's how I am down to the letter. I start a diet, last a few days, then cave and binge stupid for a few days - and repeat the same pattern every week!! It's ridiculous, and I tell myself it is but bad habits are so hard to break. I'm stuck in such a rut, and I hate it. With me it's once I get the taste for something, I want it time and time again for weeks on end until I have a new craving and then end up eating that repetitively.. I hope that after a week on this diet I'll be able to break the bad habits and put an end to my constant want for bad food. And if I could lose as much weight as you have then I'd be over the moon!! xx

Back