CD - Exercising

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Susie Woosie, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to know if any you are doing any exercise?

I'm in week 2 (SS) and was gonna start swimming/walking to try to speed up the weight loss and tone up a bit, but I'm worried about feeling week and also by burning up more calories it'll make me hungrier???

Susan x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Susan,
    I would not suggest doing much exercise,as im on week three this week and on my week 2 i went to the gym burn 450 cals more then my intake and i was craving loads nice foods! I hope this helps wont do that again!!
    Gemma x
  4. Pinky1987

Pinky1987 Member

I have been using my cross trainer at least 3 times a week and feel like i have more energy and am not feeling hungry at all. But it may depend on the person i'm not sure
  5. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've gradually increased my exercise over the past 5 weeks, I walk more now, because it's easier mainly, and I have the fitness with Cambridge dvd and I do that at least 4 times a week. It's best to build into it gradually, and if you're sole sourcing I believe the general advice is toning exercises and not so much cardio vascular.
  6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hellooooooo :p

swimming, walkin are FINE - but please dont try to do anything very aerobic.....tae bo, aerobics, step class etc etc......

you'll be fine......lookin FAB !!!

Debz xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.