CD first weigh in 9lbs gone for ever!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shirley7766, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Shirley7766

Shirley7766 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone

Just had to let you know that I've managed to survive my first week SSing and lost 9lbs. I'm really chuffed as I hated the shakes and wondered if I'd ever manage to get through.

My saviour has been mix-a-mousse, it's fab. As I'm only a shortie (5'2") I can only have 3 packs a day so in the morning I mix half a shake pack with some mix-a-mousse then in the evening when hubby's sitting down with his supper I make myself up the rest - don't feel left out now.

Really enjoy reading everyone's diary's and may even start my own if I can ever get organised enough.

Thanks to everyone for their support it's been invaluable and the tips are great.

Keep up the good work everyone.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

:wow: well done
    its my weigh in tomorrow but i am not expecting great loss cos its totm, ur loss is fantastic

keep up the good work

4. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    Wow shirls thats a fab weight loss, keep strong and stay focused :D
  5. Shirley7766

Shirley7766 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks girls.

It was my TOTM too Stacey so fingers crossed for you. I read your earlier thread saying you were a student in Sunderland. My son is in his first year at Sunderland Uni too, he's studying journalism and lives at the Forge.

Good luck with you weigh in tomorrow. I'll wait to hear how you got on.
  6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

:wow: what a great first week..Well done :clap:

7. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

ooo i live at the precinct lol, where is he living next year cos they are pulling the forge down in the summer, for some strange reason cos they havent built a new one, my halls r in the town centre which is cool and i am stayin here next year too, i am only originally from along the road jus argued with my parents too much lol

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOW !!! that is BRILL :D keep up the great work !

9. Shirley7766

Shirley7766 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Stacey

Scott's going to be moving to Roker I think; sharing with 6 boys:eek: . Can't believe the Forge is being knocked down it looks relatively new. He did try to get into the Precinct but then again I think everyone does, it's so close to Uni and to town.

Let me know how you get on with your weigh in today.
  10. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    well done shirls is Karen your cdc by any chance ????
  11. christie

christie Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Congrats on those 9 pounds off forever, well done u on completing week 1 on SS-ing with CD. I too am a shortie at 5ft 4in and also enjoy the moussee. Stick with, stay strong and the pounds will fall off you. x
  12. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

well done
    kaz xx
  13. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    thats brilliant hun!!!
    keep up the good work!!
  14. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

A fantastic 9lbs gone, well done:D roll on next weeks weigh in for another good loss.

15. Shirley7766

Shirley7766 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kittykat

My CDC is Claire, she's new and I was her first!!

She's just great and really encouraging - I'm so glad I've started and can't wait to see the weight drop off.

Going on holiday 3 weeks on Monday and want to shift at least a stone.

Oh well, off I go again to the loo:tear_drop:

Thanks for all the support.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.