CD first weigh in 9lbs gone for ever!

Hi everyone

Just had to let you know that I've managed to survive my first week SSing and lost 9lbs. I'm really chuffed as I hated the shakes and wondered if I'd ever manage to get through.

My saviour has been mix-a-mousse, it's fab. As I'm only a shortie (5'2") I can only have 3 packs a day so in the morning I mix half a shake pack with some mix-a-mousse then in the evening when hubby's sitting down with his supper I make myself up the rest - don't feel left out now.

Really enjoy reading everyone's diary's and may even start my own if I can ever get organised enough.

Thanks to everyone for their support it's been invaluable and the tips are great.

Keep up the good work everyone.

:wow: well done
its my weigh in tomorrow but i am not expecting great loss cos its totm, ur loss is fantastic

keep up the good work

xxx

Wow shirls thats a fab weight loss, keep strong and stay focused :D

Thanks girls.

It was my TOTM too Stacey so fingers crossed for you. I read your earlier thread saying you were a student in Sunderland. My son is in his first year at Sunderland Uni too, he's studying journalism and lives at the Forge.

Good luck with you weigh in tomorrow. I'll wait to hear how you got on.

:wow: what a great first week..Well done :clap:

xxxx

ooo i live at the precinct lol, where is he living next year cos they are pulling the forge down in the summer, for some strange reason cos they havent built a new one, my halls r in the town centre which is cool and i am stayin here next year too, i am only originally from along the road jus argued with my parents too much lol

xxx

Hi everyone

Just had to let you know that I've managed to survive my first week SSing and lost 9lbs. I'm really chuffed as I hated the shakes and wondered if I'd ever manage to get through.

My saviour has been mix-a-mousse, it's fab. As I'm only a shortie (5'2") I can only have 3 packs a day so in the morning I mix half a shake pack with some mix-a-mousse then in the evening when hubby's sitting down with his supper I make myself up the rest - don't feel left out now.

Really enjoy reading everyone's diary's and may even start my own if I can ever get organised enough.

Thanks to everyone for their support it's been invaluable and the tips are great.

Keep up the good work everyone.

WOW !!! that is BRILL :D keep up the great work !

love

Debz
xx

Hi Stacey

Scott's going to be moving to Roker I think; sharing with 6 boys:eek: . Can't believe the Forge is being knocked down it looks relatively new. He did try to get into the Precinct but then again I think everyone does, it's so close to Uni and to town.

Let me know how you get on with your weigh in today.

well done shirls is Karen your cdc by any chance ????

Congrats on those 9 pounds off forever, well done u on completing week 1 on SS-ing with CD. I too am a shortie at 5ft 4in and also enjoy the moussee. Stick with, stay strong and the pounds will fall off you. x

Hi Kittykat

My CDC is Claire, she's new and I was her first!!

She's just great and really encouraging - I'm so glad I've started and can't wait to see the weight drop off.

Going on holiday 3 weeks on Monday and want to shift at least a stone.

Oh well, off I go again to the loo:tear_drop:

Thanks for all the support.

Back