• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cd First weigh in results!!

That is staggering. I bet you can't believe it but it'll make you want to cary on. You'll be at target in no time!

That is truely fantastic well done and good luck on the rest of your journey

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
16lb :happy096:

Fantastic motivation for the week ahead!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

that's excellent, well done you must be estatic! im from cardiff too! who is your consultant? x

Thats the biggest first week weight loss I've seen so far!!!!! A huge well done to you!!! xxx

sammy85 - Well done you thats fantastic!! everytime you feel a temptation coming along just think about the weight loss - when I'm feeling a bit down I get out a bag of sugar I have in my cupboard and think wow and it becomes reality how much I have lost I would suggest same to you if you ever feel bit down - you can get out 8bags of sugar thats alot of weight - fantastic - (just make sure you put the packets bag in cupboard tho!!!) really pleased for you - you must feel on top of the world I did when last friday when I lost 11lbs its thursday now and I still have the buzz good luck with your CD journey x

Thanks for everyones comments, i am on top of the world at the moment, but i know i have a long way to go. but for the first time in my life i feel like im actually going to stick to something. which is an achievment by its self. bring on week 2!!! x

Foosey

Wow over a stone in one week, thats amazing. Well done you.
Bring on week 2 huh
xxx

Chlo

Silver Member
That is amazing. I am jealous, its taken me 3 weeks to lose that.... going off to sulk.

But well done, thats really great.

Sammy that's fabulous, well done you!

Don't sulk Chlo, you're doing really well too! :)