cd First weigh in results!!

Hi can u plz tell me how u lost 16 pounds in the first week and what have u been doing as im on my first week and have crushed the diet every single day i can not Resist the food im 10.5 pounds and want to loose a stone can anyone help me plz on wht to do shall i restart my diet AGAIN AND WHAT DID U DO ON A DAILY BASIS.

Hi can u plz tell me how u lost 16 pounds in the first week and what have u been doing as im on my first week and have crushed the diet every single day i can not Resist the food im 10.5 pounds and want to loose a stone can anyone help me plz on wht to do shall i restart my diet AGAIN AND WHAT DID U DO ON A DAILY BASIS.

Hi Binnat,

First of all to lose 16lb in the first week you have to stick to the diet and that means no food, just your CD packs and water.

The amount of weight lost in the first week is made up of glycogen and water mostly.

. Glycogen is made of sugar and that is, therefore, a carbohydrate. A pound of glycogen is worth about 1800 Calories. 1800 Calories deficit in the daily intake can use up a pound of glycogen from storage

2. Glycogen is stored with about 4 parts of water for each part of glycogen. This means that a pound of glycogen may hold an additional 4 pounds of water. 1800 Calories of Calorie deficit in the food eaten can cause a 5 pound weight loss. Compare that with the real need for fat loss. The same 1800 Calorie deficit will only use up 1/2 pound of fat.

How much you lose depends on how much glycogen you have in your own stores and how much fluid retention you have.

As some people who are obese would tend to have a lot of fluid retention.

A low calorie diet especially like a food replacement diet would act as a diuretic.

The average weight loss the first week is around 7lb to 10lb.

Some however can lose less than this and some more as everyone is unique in how the weight comes off.

But overall it tends to average out over time when you add it all together at around a stone/14lb a month over a few months of dieting.

If you have cut out carbs the week before going on the diet you will find it helps a lot as it will ease you into ketosis without the side effects of carb withdrawal.

Normally it can take around three to four days to go into ketosis. Shorter than this if you have done a prep week in advance.

Once you go into ketosis hunger is greatly reduced and a feeling of well-being is experienced...or as some call it a ketosis high which makes doing a food replacement diet that much easier.

Eating only delays the process and makes doing the diet that more difficult.

If you are finding it very difficult you could talk to your CDC and she may well advice you to go up a plan like SSing+ or higher.

Good luck on your weight loss journey and if you have anymore questions please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Back