CD General Info forum...Please Read First

This seems to be a place for general questions -

Is there an ingredients list for CD products published anywhere? It's not on the sachets - and I don't get to see the bigger boxes that the sachets come in. I thought it was a legal requirement.

I was curious about the porridge, because presumably oats are a big carby ketosis killer... but then i found there was nowhere to find that stuff out.

Hi spangles thereis information on their website Cambridge Weight Plan: Consumer FAQs then click on 'ingredients and nutritional information' and it will provide a PDF of all the information :) hope it helps xx

thanks - thought it must be somewhere!

ive recently started the diet, but i never feel hungry so ive only been having 1 milkshake a day. But the lady i see says that it will stop me from losing weight as quick.

is this true?

Yes, your body will go into starvation mode which will slow down your progress, you're not getting the nutrients you need and this is very unhealthy. Even if you don't feel hungry you have to eat at least three a day. You may not have hunger pangs but you will lose concentration, become tired and irritable and irrational. Don't keep doing this, honey.

starting cd on monday, looking forward to starting a new diet, hope it works, gave up on slimming world and weight watchers, they just werent for me, hope to god it works xx

Hiya! I have a general question and this seemed like a good place to ask .... I'm on day 14 of sole source and I'm having a minor freak-out this afternoon because I've had major head/nasal congestion for over a week now, and it's not going away! Of course, it could just be a cold that won't go away, or ppl have suggested hayfever (but I've never had that and haven't got itchy eyes/nose/ears or anything). I'm worried the amount of dairy in the shakes and lack of other foods might be causing this. Or maybe it's a side-effect of cutting out bad stuff, and my body's just getting out all the toxin crap? Has anyone else suffered with this during the first two weeks??

Hi.
im on week 1 SS. I was able to buy the water flavourings from my consultant. On reading the book it says no water flavourings for 2 weeks. I was wondering why and should I save them for 2 weeks before using them? Thanks so much. X

KD said:
Please note that only moderators can start threads on this forum.

Other members should be able to reply on a thread though (unless it's been closed!) :D

Thanks

Hi I'm new using this so sorry if I'm sending in wrong room! I just wondered if anyone knew if the chicken and mushroom and oriental chilli soups are suitable for vegetarians? X

Hi! I am on day 1 of SS and just had my first Soup, which I surprisingly enjoyed! I have tried lots of other diets in the past and feel really positive that Cambridge will help me acheive where I want to be! Looking forward to speaking soon.

Amy x

my goal plan
week1-week2 17lb
week3-week4 11lb
week5-week6 8lb
week7-week8 6lb
week9-week10 8lb
week11-week12 6lb

not realistic but i know i can do it

Back