CD ICE CREAM

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I have made an ice cream tonight,poored my tetre shake ready made chocolate in to a bowl and put in freezer for an hour then took out and left for 15 mins.Has any1 else tried other things with them?
MMM,so lovely!! :eek:

I am just trying to eat the chocolate tetra I puy in the freezer at lunch time. Left it in its pack. It's well frozen .
Will be good and leave it 15 mins to see if it has a better texture!

Am planning on making one into a mousse tomorrow.
If all goes well I'll probably give up all but the toffee and walnut shakes and stock up on banana tetras as I love 'em in coffee

...it's still frozen solid....

Thanks dancin' have eaten it now. It took hours as I had to wait for each bit to defrost.
Will try banana next time

I love cd ice cream.. what i do is get about 10 ice cubes.. more or less depending on how you wanna make it..
I whizz the ice cubes till its like snow.. take it out.. and put it in a bowl.. i then get about.. 250lms of water.. whizz it and add any flavour of icecream you want.. then when its all mixed together.. I add a bit of "snow" bit by bit.. and it thickens it up to be like.. well ice cream.. i then put it in the freezer for about.. 30 mins.. and its just lush.. I sometimes use bits of packs.. and make Chocobanana.. Or Chocoberry.. Ive even had a mixed fruit one.. like.. banana and strawberry.. Or if you used all your packs.. and you just feel like you want some.. do it exactly the same.. but when your mixing your water and pack.. just use water flavourings instead.. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD.. i eat it alllllll the time..

x x x x

I'm lazy, just throw the tetra in the freezer hee hee xx

What great ideas and all new to me. Tetra choc sounds divine. Cheers girls. xx

its reeeeeally nice choc tetra.. what i do is i unfold the carton.. and put it in the freezer for about.. 2 hours.. its not totally frozen.. it the same texture as whippy icecream.. and i just cut the top off and have it as like.. i guess like an ice pop.. dead nice..
x x

Back