CD Likes/dislkies

Yes I agree, definately a personal taste thing but worth trying them all! For the first week I had all tetras just to make it easy, no faffing and limited the chances of really disliking any, however after that I tried different ones and my favs are leek and potato soup, caramel bars, strawberry shakes and choc tetras. I like most of them but really dislike the cheese and broccoli soup, the smell is foul and taste wasn't much better!!!

I put lots of pepper in my soup and sometimes freeze or warm my choc shakes, choc ice cream makes the weekends a bit easier :)

xx

Ive nearly tried them all now,

I'm not a soup fan when eating normal food but I'm not finding them too bad, I really didnt like the broccoli and cheese but I've managed the others.

I thought choc orange would be one that I love and I cant quite put my finger on it but I dont really like it that much.

I'm really excited about week 3 and getting to try bars, I hope its as nice as I'm hyping it up to be!!!

Ive just had the vanilla shake. not sure about it. Dont dislike it but it tastes nothing like macdonalds vanilla milkshake :cry: lol

A&C Porride
Choc Mint Shakes
Vanilla Shakes
Chic & Mush Soup
Leek & Pot
the weight loss so far
sleep - i am sleeping solid for 11 hours a night totally unheard of for me i am normally 6-7hrs god knows how im gonna get on back to work next week lol
the fact i really dont feel hungry for proper food

Dislikes

Cheese & Broc Soup - that stuff is just wrong!
the no 2 toilet visits lol
paranoid about my breath

Only started this morning but already dont like the Chicken & Mushroom soup or Apple & Cinnamon porridge.

Will update when i try the others.

I'm using Cambridge USA. So far, the only flavor I can stand is the strawberry. Everything else makes me gag. The meal bars aren't so bad (at least the caramel) but we aren't supposed to have those when we are doing Fast Start (the equivalent to Sole Source).

Back