CD Likes/dislkies

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Julie inspired me to make this thread. This is a good thread for all us newbies. Can you just post up on any CD dislikes.

Thanks

Do you mean flavours or what you like/dislike about the diet itself? :confused: Still be bit poorly and not being terribly bright today :eek:

xx

NO any packs/bars/shakes etc u dislike

gives us newbies an idea of what to maybe on buy one of etc

I can't stand the tomato soup or the strawberry shake - but I don't like those 2 things in "real life" anyway. Everything else I tolerate. The chocolate tertra has a bit of a lardy aftertaste and the banana tetra is the only pack which has a strange artificial, almost chemical aftertaste to it.

Also, if you get the water flavourings you can make some flavours up of your own. I like adding the orange to the vanilla shake for a sort of lemon cheesecake and the summerfruits water flavouring to the chocolate shakes for a blackforest gateux type idea

Hope this helps

xx

Yeah great. I didnt like the strawberry shake either.

Didnt like the smell of veg soup, but it tasted better than it smelled

I gave up on the soups, I seriously dislike them. originally I hated the porridge but have warmed to them if I mix a little choc shake powder in it. Dont like shakes hot, somehow they lose their sweetness.

Mostly tho I have very little to moan about :)

hey, happy new year guys! I can't stand any of the soups but really like most of the shakes ... particuarly chocolate shake as can use mix a mousse to make into choc mousse and very similar to angel delight! The bars are delicious esp malt toffee and cranberry!

I hate the soups too. My mum loves them though, all a matter of personal taste.

I love porridge and choc mint shake the most. :)

x

my favourites are the tetra's choc especially :) i like the veg soup, chick and mushroom soup. hated all sweet shakes! and i liked the malt toffee bar but i pretty much live on the tetra's!

i hate toffee and walnut shakes, really dislike any of the choc ones, i like banana, strawberry, fruits of the forest, vanilla is ok, oh butterscotch is ok too,
never tried any of the soups, and wouldnt want to lol

i guess its different for everyone, to any newbies reading i suggest you def try everything once you will soon find out what you like and dislike :)

definately love the lemon cheesecake recipe with the vanilla shake

i like the soups .. i like chick and mush, mush, veg, leek and potato and oriental chilli (but only every so often). love the porridge, and i like the choc shakes/tetras.

as others say its all a matter of taste, but be prepard for it to change. i used to have a majority of sweet shakes, now i have gone off them and find them too sickly and would prefer to have soups!!

definately love the lemon cheesecake recipe with the vanilla shake

i like the soups .. i like chick and mush, mush, veg, leek and potato and oriental chilli (but only every so often). love the porridge, and i like the choc shakes/tetras.

as others say its all a matter of taste, but be prepard for it to change. i used to have a majority of sweet shakes, now i have gone off them and find them too sickly and would prefer to have soups!!

I like the soups and only the chocolate, ch mint, ch orange shakes!

Porriage is yummy, although not sure I made it right as tasted a bit funny:8855:

Not into fruity shakes, but am looking forward to the bars in 2 weeks!

I got 1/2 of everything (I knew I would have!) mainly chocolate ones, and soups, oh and some tetra packs for when out and about chocolate

(getting my thing now I reckon!)

I love the choc shakes which is odd cos I hate 'normal' choc milkshakes! Also love a frozen choc tetra! I like the banana tetras too but think they go funny if I freeze them.

Find leek and potato soup nice, the others not so. Only tried the porridge once and it went down the sink! Have another pack to try it again someday though!

The toffee malt bar is delish but very moreish so be warned. I only usually have one bar on WI day.

I don't mind any of the shakes or soups...I love the chocolate mint.....I love the bars....but I hate, hate hate blahhhhh the tetras and the porridge!

my advice, try them all and see for yourselves as we are all different!

I like the tomato soup and mushroom and veg, love the strawberry shake, the choc shake is ok hot I like all the bars except cranberry, don't like the other shakes/soups though not tried the tetras

I couldn't live without my daily choc mint "ice cream" despite the freezing weather!

Also, it's sometimes worth revisiting different flavours once you're a little way into the diet as your tastes can change - I used to love the porridge at first and then couldn't stomach it, and am now back to liking it again especially apple & cinnamon flavour...mmmmm

Back