CD/LL to GI?

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to get some advice. I started LL last June and stuck to it religiously until end October - I then switched to CD and have never managed to sole source. In total since last June I have lost 5 stone - howvwer I have 2 stone to go and am struggling. I have found that I sole source all week and then binge at weekends.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to give myself 1 last attemot aqt CD - and have failed. I think the conclusion is I just can't sole source any longer and want some sort of normality back to my life and still shift two stone. During my sole source week where I did stick to it I only lost 2 lbs.

I dont know and neither does my CDC as to why my body isn't letting go of the weight. I have been the same since Feb - so I am now thinking maybe following the GI plan may be the solution.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has switched from a VLCD to Gi and to hear their story 0 ie how was the transisition - has the weight come off on GI etc....

Thanks

I did LL and then cambridge like you after a while I just could'nt SS anymore, I have lost loads of weight and have kept it off but there is still this last stone to make me the right BMI and the right weight for my hieght, I know most people advise moving up the cambridge plans and that this should be the way forward, but my cambridge lady was a complete no motivator I was paying 33 pounds for just the food, as stopped doing the diet and although no weight has been put on none has been lost...........
lets hope someone out there has a good tip for us!

umm - Thanks for the reply certainly sounds as though we have the same problem - i aslo lost a load of weight and have the last stone to go. Well I think i am going to male the switch - off to buy a GI book this lunch time - I am still trying to SS but its is very hit and miss - I will report my findings!

Hi I don't know if this might help. But I have moved to the 1000 plan CD, and a friend of mine started the Rosemary Conley GI Jeans diet a month ago.

We have been looking at each others food lists etc. and both diets are extremely similar. My friend is doing very well and is now averaging a 2lb loss a week. Also with Rosemary Conley you get a meeting once a week which includes weigh in and exercise class! Quite good value for money and still someone there giving you encouragement:D

Tracey
x

Back