CD meetings ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I have been led to believe that you do not go to meetings on CD. But then I wondered, if you dont go to meetings how do you get the bars, shakes etc... ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    As a CDc I see my clients on a one to one basis. They come to my home and we have a chat, weigh, measure and you get your packs for the week. I see all my clients on a weekly basis. Some work differently but that is how I do things.

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I visit my cdc she weigh's me etc and I collect packs of her. its never a meeting. she makes an appoitment for me usually 1hr but im never there that long. It always been one to one :)
    hope that helps :)

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Some CDC's do groups most do 1:1 sessions, whereabouts are you?

Linda

6. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Im in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. I havent made up my mind whether to do CD or not yet though. Not sure if I could handle it.

7. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Some cdc's make individual appointments to get you weighed and for you to pick up your packs, others tend to hold a group meeting at a certain time every week. It varies.

8. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Mine comes too my house every two weeks she rings before hand too see what shakes i want.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.