Cd Muffins and ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lou1978, 16 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Hi will making a Cd muffin take me out of or stop me going into ketosis. i am on day two of my restart and i had one last night, i really want another. please let me know, or i'm just gonna go for it. i'm on 4 a day anyway so i'm getting all my nutrients.;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Lou no it won't all it is, is a packet mixed with hot water and shoved in the microwave for a minute enjoy!

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun it can't take u out of ketosis as u are not adding any extra carbs through making it into a muffin! However CD advise you only "cook" 1 pack a day but if you havent had one since yesterday u will be fine! Enjoy! If i could work out how to make it without it turning it to a sloppy mess I would be making muffins too!!xx

5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is no reason it would knock you out of ketosis according to my CDC as you're having exactly the same as you normally do, just cooked.
    Only thing she said to me was to be careful what you add to it.

6. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

THANK YOU

Thanks guys. i'm off to make the most perfect chocolate muffin ever. I do try to be optomistic lol :rolleyes:

7. wahine

wahine Member

does making muffins actually work? i am scared to try incase i mess it up and waste a pack!

8. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

mmm that was nice, with a cup of tea

yes they do, the key is to slowly add the water and heat up for 1 minute. a bit of (tablet) sweetner helps too.

9. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I made one tonight - first time in about 8 weeks as the last one was vile.
    It was still vile. Not to worry.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.