Cd Muffins and ketosis

lou1978

Hi will making a Cd muffin take me out of or stop me going into ketosis. i am on day two of my restart and i had one last night, i really want another. please let me know, or i'm just gonna go for it. i'm on 4 a day anyway so i'm getting all my nutrients.;)

Hi Lou no it won't all it is, is a packet mixed with hot water and shoved in the microwave for a minute enjoy!

Hey hun it can't take u out of ketosis as u are not adding any extra carbs through making it into a muffin! However CD advise you only "cook" 1 pack a day but if you havent had one since yesterday u will be fine! Enjoy! If i could work out how to make it without it turning it to a sloppy mess I would be making muffins too!!xx

There is no reason it would knock you out of ketosis according to my CDC as you're having exactly the same as you normally do, just cooked.
Only thing she said to me was to be careful what you add to it.

THANK YOU

Thanks guys. i'm off to make the most perfect chocolate muffin ever. I do try to be optomistic lol :rolleyes:

mmm that was nice, with a cup of tea

yes they do, the key is to slowly add the water and heat up for 1 minute. a bit of (tablet) sweetner helps too.

I made one tonight - first time in about 8 weeks as the last one was vile.
It was still vile. Not to worry.
x

Back