CD newbie.... Looking for a diet buddy

m40kh said:
I just looked, I never got a normal chocolate one, got two strawberry, a banana, a orange chocolate, a mint chocolate and a cookies and cream. Then got the rest in porridge, I love it =) your cups a good Idea, I really struggle to drink water out of a glass, I bought a litre bottle of Buxton water so I keep refilling that. Got through 1 n half so far. I'm craving food really bad xx

Omg the choc orange is so nasty tastes like calpol gone worse ha... Ah man make sure u tell ur CDC u want choc so she cn order :) cookies n cream is ok not my cup of tea though.. Yah that's a gd idea too to refil bottle. Aw stay away frm kitchen and buy sparkly water - it really helps get rid of hunger x

m40kh said:
I can't see sparkling water anywhere... Only soda water???? What are you buying and where from? Xx

I buy sparkly water all the time - it's in asda, tesco supermarkets lol it really helps with hunger plus it's allowed on the CD SS :) x

Ooo ok thankyou Hun. I really shouldn't have started with the butterscotch, it's made me heave and I feel sooooo sick =(. Xx

m40kh said:
Ooo ok thankyou Hun. I really shouldn't have started with the butterscotch, it's made me heave and I feel sooooo sick =(. Xx

Ew I feel for u - some of them r plain nasty like choc orange and vanilla. They were horrid lol and the tomato soup bleugh lol have water and now sparkly adding bit of spice ;) sleep it off Hun x

SaraJaneQ said:
Ew I feel for u - some of them r plain nasty like choc orange and vanilla. They were horrid lol and the tomato soup bleugh lol have water and now sparkly adding bit of spice ;) sleep it off Hun x

Don't know if I'm allowed to do this but visit this link, scroll down and there's a section on how to make sold source easier. I've just had a chocolat muffin =)

http://m.sofeminine.co.uk/world/communaute/forum/forumreply1__forum=fitness1&r=7213&w=1.html

Hope your on chick xx

If you google it there's a few links. It's basically add two or three desert spoons of water to a chocolate sachet in a mug then put in the microwave for 1 minute. Comes out like cake, you might need to add a little extra watet. Needs to be a really thick paste.
How on earth did you get through your first week,, I feel awful xx

m40kh said:
If you google it there's a few links. It's basically add two or three desert spoons of water to a chocolate sachet in a mug then put in the microwave for 1 minute. Comes out like cake, you might need to add a little extra watet. Needs to be a really thick paste.
How on earth did you get through your first week,, I feel awful xx

Aw thanks lovely I am sure gna try it tomorrow - yummy.. My first few days were awful I tell u.. I didn't want to do it but I picked myself up had support on here and realised this is for me.
2nd week has been going better :) after the first weigh in it will get better x

I'm just scared I'm gonna get on the scales and not lost anything. I'm off work at the mo, back on Monday, maybe il find it easier then.. Or a killer if I havnt got any appointments n I'm sat at my desk doing sweet FA lol. What are you doing to keep you going, xx

m40kh said:
I'm just scared I'm gonna get on the scales and not lost anything. I'm off work at the mo, back on Monday, maybe il find it easier then.. Or a killer if I havnt got any appointments n I'm sat at my desk doing sweet FA lol. What are you doing to keep you going, xx

U will lose. Obv u see yrlsef everyday u don't think ur losing but u will notice the difference soon. I am on day9 and tomorrow day10 still early days for me too.. Haha occupy urself with whatever u can and dnt think of food. Have some tea.. I just drink water and keep thinking n hoping we all lose weight :) pray to the lord lol x

Back