CD newbie.... Looking for a diet buddy

Congratulations huni, that's fantastic!!!! Wooooop =) do you feel better for it? Did she measure you At all? Awww I'm so happy for you, hope it works for me!! What did you do at uni? Xx

m40kh said:
Congratulations huni, that's fantastic!!!! Wooooop =) do you feel better for it? Did she measure you At all? Awww I'm so happy for you, hope it works for me!! What did you do at uni? Xx

Now when u start u have to beat my 7lb - motivate you :p yes it is encouraging to continue and see how it feels after a month :) days are passing by quickly anyway so will see.. No she didn't measure as it's first week but she said u will be able to after second week so fingers crossed.. Ofc it will work for u!! I will spur u on! I studied a BA in Political Science - totally diff to my job lol x

m40kh said:
Hope so =) can't wait to shift this weight. How mych water are you drinking hun? Xx

Yes the extra weight needs to get lost lol urm I try to do the 2.25l a day which is recommended otherwise at least 2l a day minimum - you? X

Just been for weigh in. I'm 11st 6 n 3/4. Took 14 maple porridge as gonna have it twice a day and A mixture of shakes. Gonna try n drink as much water as I can xx

m40kh said:
Just been for weigh in. I'm 11st 6 n 3/4. Took 14 maple porridge as gonna have it twice a day and A mixture of shakes. Gonna try n drink as much water as I can xx

So how much did u lose then??? I'm excited for my WI on Tues!! Xxx

m40kh said:

Wooo welcome to CD my friend :) did she tell u how much to aim for? 10st? I wasn't a fan of maple but everyone is diff.. Choc shake all the way but enjoy and keep me posted x

We said 9st7 as I'm a bit of a short arse lol. I've gotta a sweet tooth so thought they would be best. Plus it's something warm to eat in the morning lol. Gonna need help though the guest week xx

m40kh said:
We said 9st7 as I'm a bit of a short arse lol. I've gotta a sweet tooth so thought they would be best. Plus it's something warm to eat in the morning lol. Gonna need help though the guest week xx

True porridge is the best morning brekkie plus it keeps u filled for a gd few hours :) winter is here. Eek it's cold man - although counting down till Xmas can't wait x

Yea gonna have it for tea aswell. What's your target wait? I know I LOVE Christmas and hopefully il be skinny xx

m40kh said:
Yea gonna have it for tea aswell. What's your target wait? I know I LOVE Christmas and hopefully il be skinny xx

Yes yes pls make Xmas come soon :) holiday Xmas cheer fingers crossed a good size ;) and yummy delicious food obv in moderate portions haha.. My target weight 10st - anything less is a bonus :) u? X

You will go that easy =) just taken the dog for a walk then had maple porridge. How you getting on today huni xx

Hi guys I'm new to this site?. Starting CD tomorrow having failed twice to get past day 2 ?, really want to do it this time
5'6
11st 7lb
Target 10st ? x x

Also as soon as u get tempted to graze because your bored or whatever have some water! Whenever I have to go into the fridge and I get the urge to have something ill grab my water bottle and find something to do! You'll get there!! I'm on day 5 now and feeling great! Xxx

Back