CD newbie.... Looking for a diet buddy

m40kh said:
You will go that easy =) just taken the dog for a walk then had maple porridge. How you getting on today huni xx

Oh how did u find the maple porridge? I just had apple& cinnamon porridge - feeling a tad under the weather today :/ maybe the diet has caught up with me. Sore throat and it's really cold :( just resting today may get an early night - have plenty of warm water lol what about u? How u finding day 1? X

ottfairy said:
Hi guys I'm new to this site?. Starting CD tomorrow having failed twice to get past day 2 ?, really want to do it this time
5'6
11st 7lb
Target 10st ? x x

Hi welcome to CD :) how are u? What step are u on? X

Hi SaraJaneQ, I'm starting tomorrow on 4 shakes just to get me through tomorrow as tomorrow night I am meeting my new consultant as my other one wasn't very good sadly, my new consultant seems to think SS is too little for me and I've 'only' got a stone it do to lose. I've failed twice before on day two but I think now having spoken to my new consultant it's because I wasn't having enough (3 shakes is what I was advised to have!) Sorry for long post I'm new on here and getting a bit excited lol x

ottfairy said:
Hi SaraJaneQ, I'm starting tomorrow on 4 shakes just to get me through tomorrow as tomorrow night I am meeting my new consultant as my other one wasn't very good sadly, my new consultant seems to think SS is too little for me and I've 'only' got a stone it do to lose. I've failed twice before on day two but I think now having spoken to my new consultant it's because I wasn't having enough (3 shakes is what I was advised to have!) Sorry for long post I'm new on here and getting a bit excited lol x

Aww no worries this is what the forum is about - support.. Ah good to hear u swapped ur CDC as u need someone to encourage you and help. Ah maybe SS+ is suited for you. Don't think u can do any any extreme exercises for two weeks - except walking n tone ur body x

ottfairy said:
Thank you, really getting excited :) I'm gonna walk my arse off literally! X x

Hah don't do too much walking just brisk walk as the body is already on a low calorie intake.. it may start storing as ur body will get confused with over the top exercise x

SaraJaneQ said:
Oh how did u find the maple porridge? I just had apple& cinnamon porridge - feeling a tad under the weather today :/ maybe the diet has caught up with me. Sore throat and it's really cold :( just resting today may get an early night - have plenty of warm water lol what about u? How u finding day 1? X

Well your not gonna be a happy bunny with me. I'm back on day 1. It got to about 2 o'clock yesterday and my boyfriend picked me up n said we had to go look at a new car for his friend..... No!! We ended up going quad biking and a meal. It was a suprise for my birthday. I felt awful so I thought it was best to start today. Sorry huni xx
How you feeling today zx

m40kh said:
Well your not gonna be a happy bunny with me. I'm back on day 1. It got to about 2 o'clock yesterday and my boyfriend picked me up n said we had to go look at a new car for his friend..... No!! We ended up going quad biking and a meal. It was a suprise for my birthday. I felt awful so I thought it was best to start today. Sorry huni xx
How you feeling today zx

Haha aww no worries as long as you start that is the main thing ;) hope u enjoyed it. Feeling ok - half day at work so just came home and going to have a choc shake :) I didn't have brekkie wasn't feeling to hungry. I was thinking of doing an exercise DVD today but see how it goes - what about u? Xx

Glad your getting on well. Make sure you have all your shakes/porridge though Hun cuz it can stop you loosing weight if ya do. Butterscotch is minging!!!! Mums eating cream cakes!! Arghhhh lol drank a litre of water so far xx

m40kh said:
Glad your getting on well. Make sure you have all your shakes/porridge though Hun cuz it can stop you loosing weight if ya do. Butterscotch is minging!!!! Mums eating cream cakes!! Arghhhh lol drank a litre of water so far xx

Ah so I have to have all my sachet right? Does it matter what time of the day? thanks for letting me know. What happens If I only have two? Aww butterscotch is yuk I agree lol just think of it as short term .. how ru today? Just did a beginner Pilates DVD for 25min.. Hurts lol x

Yea you need to have all your sachets and if you have been told to have 3 then you need have 3. Not too sure about what times yo be fair... Ooo pilates that sounds good!!! I was gonna go for a walk today but everywhere is flooded by me so been stuck in doors lol xx

m40kh said:
Yea you need to have all your sachets and if you have been told to have 3 then you need have 3. Not too sure about what times yo be fair... Ooo pilates that sounds good!!! I was gonna go for a walk today but everywhere is flooded by me so been stuck in doors lol xx

Yah been told to have three and been having three except for ydai I was feeling unwell so had chicken instead of one of my sachet as it's same calories. But wont be doing that anymore.. Lol - going to have another shake soon then soup in the eve.. Yah Pilates was good.. I know it's really raining it's going to stay like this :( btw do u know how to tackle back flab? Lol x

Back flab.... I hate it!!! Might have to google it lol. Il have a look aswell. Need to get rid of my belly though I hate that aswel lol. Am I right in thinking the more water you drink the more weight you loose? How you feeling today huni? Xx

m40kh said:
Back flab.... I hate it!!! Might have to google it lol. Il have a look aswell. Need to get rid of my belly though I hate that aswel lol. Am I right in thinking the more water you drink the more weight you loose? How you feeling today huni? Xx

True - yes I think your urine releases the ketones so chug more water - which I am now going to. I think Pilates, resistance and abs workout are the best for back as well as diet (which we are doing).. I'm feeling better than other days.. What about u? Have u started today? X

Might get my stepper out and so half an hour on that in a bit. Feel really tired today though. Yea I've had porridge and half a butterscotch shake. Was minging!!! Gonna have the rest of th
e shake in bout half hour then my porridge at a about 7.30. How much water you had today? Cx

m40kh said:
Might get my stepper out and so half an hour on that in a bit. Feel really tired today though. Yea I've had porridge and half a butterscotch shake. Was minging!!! Gonna have the rest of th
e shake in bout half hour then my porridge at a about 7.30. How much water you had today? Cx

I love the choc shakes that's all I'm having - had leek and potato soup which wasn't bad.. I have drunk 1L so far and have another 1.25L to go before bed time lol.. I have my own plastic measuring... drink glass so it's easier to see hw much I have drunk. It is tiring ESP as it's ur first day so take it easy don't do anything OTT on ur first week. Just walking or abs work at home :) x

I just looked, I never got a normal chocolate one, got two strawberry, a banana, a orange chocolate, a mint chocolate and a cookies and cream. Then got the rest in porridge, I love it =) your cups a good Idea, I really struggle to drink water out of a glass, I bought a litre bottle of Buxton water so I keep refilling that. Got through 1 n half so far. I'm craving food really bad xx

Back