CD Newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Diet Girl, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Diet Girl

Diet Girl Full Member

Hello, I am new to this diet and have just been looking at some of your post and stories and I have to say that you have all really inspired me to stick with this diet and achieve my dream of fitting into a size 12/14.

Today is day 2 and im feeling ok, im not sure really what to expect but my plan is to take each day as it comes.
    Im hoping to lose around 5 stone but more importantly in 8 weeks time my sister is going to get married and I am going to be her bridesmaid, however my dress at the moment is a size 18 and currently I am a size 20/22.
    Is fitting into a size 18 in 8 weeks achievable

I would love to hear your advice and any tips you have to offer

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. badger1980

badger1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st0lb(40.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm no expert in ladies sizes but i'd say that is more than achievable. You need to stay focused and you have a massive thing to aim for so to not make that target would be terrible in as far as the dress wont fit so I think thats enough to keep you on track atleast till the wedding.
    Ps its wednesday:D

4. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to Minimins. I'm at the end of my first week and have actually not found it that hard. They say the average weight loss is around a stone a month, but looking through posts on here some have lost that in just 2 or 3 weeks. I think if you stick with it 100% you are likely to fit into your size 18 dress in 8 weeks. You have got all the support of everyone here, it has helped me enormously. Good luck!

5. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    am not sure about the sizes only on day 6!!! however would like to wish you all the luck

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.