• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD Newbie

Hello, I am new to this diet and have just been looking at some of your post and stories and I have to say that you have all really inspired me to stick with this diet and achieve my dream of fitting into a size 12/14.

Today is day 2 and im feeling ok, im not sure really what to expect but my plan is to take each day as it comes.
Im hoping to lose around 5 stone but more importantly in 8 weeks time my sister is going to get married and I am going to be her bridesmaid, however my dress at the moment is a size 18 and currently I am a size 20/22.
Is fitting into a size 18 in 8 weeks achievable

I would love to hear your advice and any tips you have to offer

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm no expert in ladies sizes but i'd say that is more than achievable. You need to stay focused and you have a massive thing to aim for so to not make that target would be terrible in as far as the dress wont fit so I think thats enough to keep you on track atleast till the wedding.
Ps its wednesday:D

Welcome to Minimins. I'm at the end of my first week and have actually not found it that hard. They say the average weight loss is around a stone a month, but looking through posts on here some have lost that in just 2 or 3 weeks. I think if you stick with it 100% you are likely to fit into your size 18 dress in 8 weeks. You have got all the support of everyone here, it has helped me enormously. Good luck!

am not sure about the sizes only on day 6!!! however would like to wish you all the luck

xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 5
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3