CD Newbie

Meltdown

Just wanted to say hi. Am going to my CDC tomorrow to get started on SS. Have 5 stone to lose. Have been reading all your posts and really want to succeed with this diet.

Hi you will get there in no time just remember plenty of water. We are here to help if you struggle, so dont go through this alone, we know how it feels.

Good luck.

I started 1st March with same amount as you to loose - I can honestly say I have never felt better - definitely worth it - stick at it and within 100 days you wont believe the difference. Good luck xxx

Good luck - and think about starting a diary so you can see your progress along the way.

Also measure yourself - everywhere!! - so on not such good weight loss weeks you can see where it's all going from!

good luck i started last Thursday with same amount as you to lose its not easy but it works :)just drink your water I'm only managing 2 litters a day but trying to up it :D

Good luck with your start on the most fab diet ever!! Sarahxx.

Thanks everyone - think I can do it with all your support.

52ute6c.gif

To minimins it's a great place to be, loads of support on here.

Remember to drink plenty :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: At post as regular as possible, it really does help.

Look forward to hearing you shrink. Good Luck...xxx

hi and welcome to minimins
cd is about the best diet you can do
good luck on your cd journey and keep posting as this keeps you on the straight and narrow

kaz :D

Good luck with starting CD - it is often tough to begin with but the rewards are so worth it!

CD is one of the best choices I have made in a long long time - I will look forward to hearing about your loss very soon!

Back