cd newbie

mum of five said:
thanks i done it no alcohol all night so happy and had weigh in today 4.5lb so ive already hit my target so far to loose a stone every 4 weeks and ive still got a week to go.thanks for the support :) x

Wow, that is amazing :-D
You should be very proud of yourself!! Such a great feeling isn't it!!
Well done on your loss too. Amazing :-D xxx

well week 4 and its going good my cdc said shes so happy with my progress which is a confidence boost and finding all your support so helpful.being able to write this diary and getting others opinions is so good for me so thank you:)

im now having choc shake for breakfast,tom soup/veg soup for lunch and hot choc mint for dinner not much variety i know but ive found the things i like so going to stick with these till the end.im also having about 6pts of water a day which im finding easy to do cause my throat is as dry as a dessert lately.

bought the wii fit plus game been doing some exercise on there and after a few to many exercises ive pulled all my arm muscles lol might need a couple of days to recover then back at it and maybe take it a little easier.so all in all really feeling good and even noticing a change in the size of my belly measurements on tuesday cant wait.

hope everyone else is feeling good :)x

Well done you! been reading your posts to get a bit of inspiration :) Can't belive I've been moaning and struggling when others are having to cook meals for family/children! and it's only me and hubbie. Saw u mentioned tom soup- is there one?! I've not seen that one. When you make your hot choc, how do you mix it? mine ends up in a lumpy watery mess!
Hope it's a good day for everyone :)

hi cupcakefairy i find cooking a bit of a release i know i cant eat it but for some strange reason i enjoy making it and watching my family enjoy it lol.you should ask your cdc about the spicy tom soup its lovely,when i do my hot choc i use a whisk water first then powder you can also put it in a food processor it sometimes still has lumps if i cant wait.well done on your loss hunnie keep it up it will be worth it in the end :)X

so im feeling very emotional today think its cause its nearly TOTM usally i stuff my face at this point but im resisting temptation.realising now how much food was my crutch when im upset.

another weekend to get through with no takeaways just hope i survive,might try and go to bed early the only problem with that is all i done last night was dream of food.all the kids had cream eggs today bought a box of 6,5 kids so 1 was left luckily the oh thought he would be a gent and eat the other 1 his words being im only thinking of you grrr i didnt know whether to hug him or hit him.

well thats my moaning over hope you all feeling better than me today gonna have a look at some of your posts see if you can lift my mood xx

mum of five said:
so im feeling very emotional today think its cause its nearly TOTM usally i stuff my face at this point but im resisting temptation.realising now how much food was my crutch when im upset.

another weekend to get through with no takeaways just hope i survive,might try and go to bed early the only problem with that is all i done last night was dream of food.all the kids had cream eggs today bought a box of 6,5 kids so 1 was left luckily the oh thought he would be a gent and eat the other 1 his words being im only thinking of you grrr i didnt know whether to hug him or hit him.

well thats my moaning over hope you all feeling better than me today gonna have a look at some of your posts see if you can lift my mood xx

Been exactly the same Hun!! Grumpy, weepy, angry, hormonal, unpredictable, hungry!! Am feeling a bit better today.

Look after yourself, perhaps have a pampering session? Should keep you busy and take your mind off food!!

:)

glad your feeling a bit better i was thinking just that think i might get my nails done ive never had them done before so might give it a go as a treat for losing a stone.feeling happier at the mo expect ill feel rotten again later oh the joys of being a women lol x

omg just weighed myself and it says ive lost 6lb think my scales are wrong theres no way ive lost that already might try boots scales as im out with the kids today anyway hope everyone has a good day:)x

been out got everyone a mcdonalds defo not lost 6lb boots scales say 1.5lb and mine now say 3.5lb think id better just wait till tuesday.anyway i managed to get through everyone eating their food so thats a good thing.so tired now so probley an early night for me gonna have tom soup at 3 hungry now but im gonna wait then shake at 7.x

so i managed to cook everyone a roast and not give in i just sat there with my tom soup im getting the hang of this now.weigh in tuesday and i cant wait measurements to yay.

once im at the weight i wanna be im gonna give up smoking im so sick of it its unbelievable but theres no way i could do both at the same time so its just gonna have to wait until im skinny.hope everyones enjoying their sunday and good luck for all your weigh ins next week :) xx

oh and i forgot to say i won £550 on bingo last night so im a happy bunny today :)

mum of five said:
so i managed to cook everyone a roast and not give in i just sat there with my tom soup im getting the hang of this now.weigh in tuesday and i cant wait measurements to yay.

once im at the weight i wanna be im gonna give up smoking im so sick of it its unbelievable but theres no way i could do both at the same time so its just gonna have to wait until im skinny.hope everyones enjoying their sunday and good luck for all your weigh ins next week :) xx

Well done mum of 5 :) iv cooked a roast today and I must say it got a little to much lol ended up were I went upstairs and shed a few tears lol I'm over it now tho that's the only meal this week that's bothered me good luck on your weigh in it's 1st weigh in tomorrow can't wait full week 100% ss :) xx

thank you, i think we should cook our familys all the things we dont like then maybe it wont be so hard lol.well done on 100% and good luck for weigh in :)x

mum of five said:
thank you, i think we should cook our familys all the things we dont like then maybe it wont be so hard lol.well done on 100% and good luck for weigh in :)x

I think that's a good idea lol iv had a sneak Preview on my scales and iv gone down 8lb and 3 quarters so I'm pleased with that as it's Tom week :) xx good luck with your weigh in :) x

Iv recieved your friend request thank you not sure if iv accepted correctly tho will have a look on laptop later as I did it on me phone :) x

weigh in and measurements today cant wait to see if ive lost any inches it doesnt feel like i have but i see myself everyday so you never know.got to take the twins with me as i have no babysitter so my lovely niece has offered to come with me to try and keep them entertained.

good luck/well done with your losses :)x

mum of five said:
weigh in and measurements today cant wait to see if ive lost any inches it doesnt feel like i have but i see myself everyday so you never know.got to take the twins with me as i have no babysitter so my lovely niece has offered to come with me to try and keep them entertained.

good luck/well done with your losses :)x

Good luck with weigh in :) :) :) xx

yay another 4.5lbs so 1st 5lb in 4wks measurements are 2.5in waist,4.5in hips,3in bust,half inch arms and 1 inch thighs so happy and its been worth it.had a realisation today that in 8wks ive got to have a little bit of food again for a week this is so scary im sure ill cope then straight back on ss after.

my cdc said im her best client at the moment and she was wowed at what i lost on my hips so im happy happy happy.
hope everyones had a good day :)xx

thank you its such a good feeling isnt it and good motivation to we will all be at our goals before we know it :) x

Back