cd newbie

glad its going well ive heard that can happen but i wouldn't worry hun the weight will start to come off soon and at least you can eat oh how i miss food lol good luck hun and plz keep me posted on how its going :) x

weigh in tomorrow hope i get my 2 stone im feeling alot better today and im so excited.cant believe ive lost nearly 2st in 6wks.

me and the oh are going to a boxing thing on the 30th of this month and im really hoping i can fit in a size 16 by then im an 18 at the moment so im going to try and up my water in the mean time im drinking 5 pints a day so going to try and up it to 6 wish me luck because its a struggle to do the 5.

good luck for everyones weigh ins :)x

thank you hunnie :) x

Good luck for weigh in tomo hun, you're doing soo well! You'll be past the 2 stone mark in no time :) Xx

thanks i was silly and went on the scales again 4lb so have to wait till next week for the 2st oh well im still on target for my goal so it doesn't matter as long as i can reach it i'll be happy.
hope you all do well :)x

mum of five said:
thanks i was silly and went on the scales again 4lb so have to wait till next week for the 2st oh well im still on target for my goal so it doesn't matter as long as i can reach it i'll be happy.
hope you all do well :)x

Wow well done you your doing so well :) xx

another 4lb down never got my 2st but deffinetly getting it next week and i cant wait so happy now :)xx

im so happy can not believe i have not cheated once on this diet its so good going for weigh in every week and losing every time really looking forward to my brothers wedding rather than dreading it which i would be if it were not for this had my first have you lost weight the other day it gave me such a confidence boost i can not wait to be skinny bring on the summer :)xx

And you should be happy uv done so well I sometimes I wish I had ur willpower to of stayed on cambridge but never mind my weight loss will just be slower loving food ATM :)
You will be in them shorts in no time well done you :) xx

Well done so far! I hope I can stick to it as well as you have :)

thanks ladies
i bet you are jen,im loving the look of sw food you can enjoy what you eat and lose weight brilliant enjoy it hun:)you will coral and good luck both of you it will all be worth it in the end:):)xx

oh no i was really ill and tired last night i thought id go to bed for a couple of hours and i slept right through i missed my last shake damn it i hope this dont effect my weight loss which i know it will just want to cry im so gutted :(:(

a big thank you to felix and lily for setting me straight about missing my shake:)i have just had my last 1 now so had them all today.another bbq to go to tomorrow so best make sure i take my soup with me.kind of wish people wouldn't bring out the barbie every time we get a little bit of sun but i suppose i would have been the first person to last year.im fine up until they put on the steak mmmm steak how i miss you we will be reunited 1 day.oh and wine a nice chilled glass on a hot day i will have to treat my self and add extra ice in my water i cant wait ;)x

bbq went well was a little tempted by the dreaded steak but i resisted it everyone kept offering me food all day but i politely refused i felt like shouting at them but i was a good girl and kept my mouth shut.

its weird how people cant bear to see someone not eat but hey ho im going to be one skinny chick come summer time and im really looking forward to that:)

hope everyones well and well done all on your weigh ins:)xx

twins birthday today so took all the kids out had a lovely day and they love their new bikes im so tierd now going to watch 1 born every minute then im off to bed weigh in tomorrow.

hope everyones well :)x

mum of five said:
twins birthday today so took all the kids out had a lovely day and they love their new bikes im so tierd now going to watch 1 born every minute then im off to bed weigh in tomorrow.

hope everyones well :)x

Hi mum of 5 just wanted to say good luck for your weigh in tomorrow and well done on resisting at the barbie :) :) xxx

Yay! Well done on resisting the bbq! :happy096:

And glad you had a nice day with the kids. Hope weigh in tomorrow goes well. :cross:

thanks you 2 well i lost 2.5lb not brilliant but i got my first 2st off so im well chuffed.

hope everyones as happy as me today :):)xx

Back