cd newbie

having a down day all i want to do is eat crisp.i know i cant and i will not.getting angry about the fact that my parents and siblings are so skinny and im a fatty they can eat what they like and not put on a pound.its not their fault i know and their all supportive i just wish i had the skinny genes:(

im still in 18's up top and i dont even know what size bottom half is because i always wear leggings maybe i should try some on next time im out.i need to find a good exercise dvd and start toning my belly,booty and bingo wings any suggestions as my cdc said no cardio but everything is starting to go south so i need to do something no point being skinny and saggy.

hope your all having a good day :)xxx

I had one of those days Monday, they just come out from nowhere but resist the crisps! You'll be fine, it passes and you get back to normal.

The 10 minute solution belly one is good, with a blue cover. As for bum & arms, lots of squats, bicep curls & tricep kickbacks (google will probably have tutorials :))

thanks hun feeling alot better today apart from crying over the royal wedding lol.ive ordered 2 of these dvds thanks for the info just hope i can do it.
hope your well :)xx

evening MOF glad your feling better.. and my dress is from h&m i love there clothing.. i bet its a wedding season for many lol x

thanks my lovely im not a fashion kind of girl but since shedding a few pounds im getting the bug for this shopping thing hope your well :)x

hi hun on top just an 18 maybe 20 in some shops i bought a maxi dress yesterday and had to get a 20 because of my belly it needs serious toning so ive ordered 2 10 minute workout dvds hoping this might help.on the bottom half i really dont know as i always wear leggings i think im scared of finding out lol i think prob a 20.

im only 5ft 3 so still along way to go weight loss wise and once i hit 10st im going to set another goal of getting to 9st.going for 10st for the wedding in july as this is probley more realistic and think im going to do sw to get to the 9st mark i need to find some control when it comes to food and sw looks so good as you can still enjoy food without getting fat well thats what im hoping for.:)xx

Aww, it was a lovely wedding wasn't it?

You'll have to let me know how you like the dvd's! They are good, effective but not ridiculously hard :)

hi hun i will do still waiting for them damn the bank holiday hoping they come next week ordered off amazon and there normally pretty quick so fingers crossed :)x

Hope they come quick for you!! Have a lovely day :)

thanks you two:)x

so woke up this morning being sick not a good start to the day and my poor little boy woke up with a swollen face and is breathing quite fast so straight to the docs for him this morning hoping its allergys and nothing serious he was having antibiotics for an ear infection so i stopped these just in case they are the cause.xx

Oh no, I hope you're both OK. It's terrifying when your little ones are ill.

thanks i know ive constantly been ill since starting the diet lol.the doc said she's not sure whats up with him could be antibiotics but usually get a rash to.to be on the safe side i have to mention it in the future.he's done a urine sample to check for protein and if it's not that we just have to keep an eye on him and hope it goes bless him.he's being a little angel :)xx

I hope he perks up soon :) My DS gets ear infections all the time. It's horrible.

I've never felt better on CD, lol. It's strange isn't it, everyones different?

thanks hun
horrible things my 7yr old has perforations in both ear's so she gets a lot of them and they will not operate untill she's 8 as theres less risk of the op not working the poor little mite.i think were all falling to bits lol.

i feel good most of the time i just think having 7 of us under 1 roof the illness does the rounds so someones always ill me and the OH seem to never sleep.i get lots of cold sores to it's a sign that im going to be ill they always appear a couple of days before lol.
hope you have a good day hun :)xx

Happy Birthday .
Well done sticking to it on your bday. Its probably the best pressie you could give yourself as your I keep telling my friends that I can still have a good time and enjoy myself without drink or food. Its not the only thing in life.
Your weight loss is great Well done.
Hope you have a great day
xx

no weigh in today had to get little man down hospital protein and blood in water :(he has to stay in for a few days so dads doing first night as i have to get the others off to school in the morning.he's on steroids he has inflammed kidneys caused by a virus and thats the reason why he keeps swelling up just hoping he will be ok :(

Back