cd newbie

no weigh in today had to get little man down hospital protein and blood in water :(he has to stay in for a few days so dads doing first night as i have to get the others off to school in the morning.he's on steroids he has inflammed kidneys caused by a virus and thats the reason why he keeps swelling up just hoping he will be ok :(

Oh hunni, {{{hugs}}}

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes :vibes: that everything will be okay x x

thanks lily just spoke to OH and his blood pressure is down so thats really good nothing worse than sick children and not being able to do anything for them:(off for a shower then bed a long day ahead for us tomorrow.
hope your well hun xx

mum of five said:
thanks lily just spoke to OH and his blood pressure is down so thats really good nothing worse than sick children and not being able to do anything for them:(off for a shower then bed a long day ahead for us tomorrow.
hope your well hun xx

Hello mum of 5 hope you didnt mind snooping around your diary but I have just sat and have to say have loved ya diary hope you are doing alright and your little boy gets well soon!! You are an inspiration after all the trials and tribulations you have stayed on plan even your birthday I am on day 5 and I hope I can stay just as strong as you are!!!
Thankyou
Love and hugs to you and your family
Sharon xxxxx

Poor little love. I hope he gets better quickly. :(

Hi Mum of Five, just dropping by to say hello. :wavey: Hope your little one is now on the mend?

Hugs

thanks my lovelys :)
he's home now and they finally know what it is they thought it might have been kidney problems as the meds were not working so were going to transfer us then all of a sudden the meds worked and we were allowed home he still needs tests so back and forth to hospital but at least he's home im so happy now :)

thanks therealbbe you can stay strong hun i always picture myself at goal and that keeps me going.i must admit being in the hospital the last few days and smelling all there food i nearly caved but these are hurdles that no doubt will come up again (hopefully not hospital) and theres always going to be an excuse to eat but excuses are what get us to where we are.

hope you all have a brilliant day :)xxx

mum of five said:
thanks my lovelys :)
he's home now and they finally know what it is they thought it might have been kidney problems as the meds were not working so were going to transfer us then all of a sudden the meds worked and we were allowed home he still needs tests so back and forth to hospital but at least he's home im so happy now :)

thanks therealbbe you can stay strong hun i always picture myself at goal and that keeps me going.i must admit being in the hospital the last few days and smelling all there food i nearly caved but these are hurdles that no doubt will come up again (hopefully not hospital) and theres always going to be an excuse to eat but excuses are what get us to where we are.

hope you all have a brilliant day :)xxx

Hello lovely lady!!! Glad your little boy is back home well done for staying strong have a lovely day gorgeous!!!
Luv Sharon xxxx

so after the last few days ive done well on the packs just not chugging enough water.its not official but ive made it to the 3st loss mark just made my appointment for tuesday so hoping for a little more by then.when do i have to eat is it week 12 or 13?

mum of five said:
so after the last few days ive done well on the packs just not chugging enough water.its not official but ive made it to the 3st loss mark just made my appointment for tuesday so hoping for a little more by then.when do i have to eat is it week 12 or 13?

Omg 3 stone that is amazing!!! What week you on now and I don't know about eating - how much do you still want to lose huni??? Xxxxx

So glad he's better.

And 3 stones is brilliant hun! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And you stuck to the plan even though you were under all that stress - that's amazing! Now you can tell yourself (next time you're tempted to eat something you shouldn't) that you know you can get through anything and keep going 100%.

Inspirational stuff - you go girl! :D

hi sharon im on week 11,im now 11st 5 so before july 30th i want to at least be 10st would love to get to 9st but dont mind because i'll get there after my bro's wedding.the eating thing is only for a week with 3 packs a day then straight back on ss just couldn't remember what week it was.i really dont want to eat :(

thanks lily i expect i'll still get those days and be on here moaning again lol :)xx

mum of five said:
hi sharon im on week 11,im now 11st 5 so before july 30th i want to at least be 10st would love to get to 9st but dont mind because i'll get there after my bro's wedding.the eating thing is only for a week with 3 packs a day then straight back on ss just couldn't remember what week it was.i really dont want to eat :(

thanks lily i expect i'll still get those days and be on here moaning again lol :)xx

Week 11 wow that is brilliant!!! Keep going your doing amazing-ask ya CDC you might not have to eat lol xxx

Morning MOF wow 3 stones already amazing lady you are.

You so will be 9 stones in time for your brothers wedding I'd like it if u would post a few pics so we can see you in your pretty dress.

Have u found a dress to wear yet ? X

hi hun i will do when ive found it lol im going to wait until 2 weeks before the wedding im doing good losing the weight but its the inches i struggle with still an 18 and i weigh 11st 5.i bought a couple of 10 minute solution dvds as carla suggested,tried it out yesterday there really good but must have done a bit to much im a little achey today haha that will teach me.

hope your well hun :)xx

so stressed unofficial weigh in had me down 3.5lb for last week and so far this week its only 1lb i know weight loss slows down but im no where near goal so surely i should still be losing a bit more:(

managed to have 3lts of water the last 2 days going to keep trying to do this and just hope i can shed at least another 2lb by weigh in.

hope everyones having a great weekend and well done for weigh ins will try and catch up with a few diarys when i get a moment :)xxx

mum of five said:
so stressed unofficial weigh in had me down 3.5lb for last week and so far this week its only 1lb i know weight loss slows down but im no where near goal so surely i should still be losing a bit more:(

managed to have 3lts of water the last 2 days going to keep trying to do this and just hope i can shed at least another 2lb by weigh in.

hope everyones having a great weekend and well done for weigh ins will try and catch up with a few diarys when i get a moment :)xxx

When is ya WI huni I never lose weight till just before WI it is weird I know but very true so try not to stress toooooooo much I know it's hard but you will do it :) xxxxxx

hey hun its tuesdays i know i should probley chill but its so hard some times.ive been 100% all this time and i sit here and think if im only going to lose a lb i may as well be doing a diet where i can eat.think im just missing food and looking for excuses to eat even after all this time must be having 1 of those weeks hopefully after weigh in i'll feel really happy again.

hows you?hope your well:)xx

hey hun its tuesdays i know i should probley chill but its so hard some times.ive been 100% all this time and i sit here and think if im only going to lose a lb i may as well be doing a diet where i can eat.

Don't fall into this trap! I felt the same last week when I lost a pound, and you just have to grin & bear it, keep going!

Hope your little boy is better :)

mum of five said:
hey hun its tuesdays i know i should probley chill but its so hard some times.ive been 100% all this time and i sit here and think if im only going to lose a lb i may as well be doing a diet where i can eat.think im just missing food and looking for excuses to eat even after all this time must be having 1 of those weeks hopefully after weigh in i'll feel really happy again.

hows you?hope your well:)xx

Hello huni mine is weds morning and last time I did Cambridge I did exactly the same so dont do it!!!!!!!' xxxxx

Back