cd newbie

All chicken and mushroom? :eek: You're a braver woman than me. :) Well done on the Zumba - sounds like it's something I should take a look at. Everyone on here seems to be doing it!

Has your OH got a date for his test yet?

hi lily zumba is really fun,OH has not booked it yet apparently im putting to much pressure on him lol i mean what are women for.
hope your well hun xx

LOL! I love Chicken & Mushroom :)

Hope you have a great day

had a good day again was thinking is 4lts of water to much?ive been trying so hard with the water this week 3lts every day but i really want my 3 and a half stone this week so am trying to drink 4lts today done 3 already now half way through 4 dont want to over do it and hope its not dangerous.

oh another question its my week 13 tomorrow so have to have a week of some food do i have to eat or can i just carry on as i am or will it slow down weight loss if i dont eat?sorry about all the questions hope you all had a good day gonna have a go on zumba in a mo :)xxx

week 13 is here and i cant believe ive stuck to this.every day im getting comments on how well i look i even had someone say i look just like my mum haha.so many people have asked for my cdcs number i suppose im an example of how quick you can lose weight.

weigh in today and measurements cant wait.another boring question have to eat this week can i use any herbs and spices on my chicken?

hope you all have a good day :)xxx

Well done, you're doing amazing, what a compliment to you that people are wanting to emulate you on CD. :D

I have always used Schwartz perfect shake on my chicken, since week 2, and I never had any problems with my losses :)

I asked my CDC as some people on here said it would be 'cheating' and that you can only use powdered spices, but she said it was fine, if it helps you in your journey then go for it!

thank you hun im going to get some of that after weigh in chickens so boring otherwise.
hope your well :)xx

They had a 3 for 2 offer on at Tesco's a few weeks ago, they have loads of flavours, I love them :)

I'm brilliant thanks! Hope you & the family are too :D

yay 3 and a half stone gone soooooooooooo happy didnt think id get it this week but i did:0) measurements are 4 off waist,0 off hips,1.5 off bust,3/4 off arms and 1 1/4 of thighs so thats 8.5 waist,9 hips,6 1/4 bust,1 3/4 arms and 2 3/4 thighs.

i got 1 chicken breast out for tea and didnt realise it only weighs 172g, 245g is alot of chicken so OH has kindly gone to get some more.was going to have an egg to make up for it but wasn't sure if this would be to much protein.put the only spice in the cupboard on it which is chilli powder going to have brocolli with it.
hope you all had a good day :)xx

what a rubbish day the weather is pants and im freezing.had spicy tom soup at 8 this morning.think ill have my next 1 at 12 then my meal at 4 and a nice hot mint choc shake at 8.feeling a little hungary today hope it goes away dont want to feel like this all week,i can not wait to be back on ss.
hope everyone has a lovely day :)xx

You might come out of Ketosis on 810 & start feeling warmer, I did, loving it!!

I do feel a bit hungrier too, but it's not too bad since I split my meal into 2 so I'm eating 5 times a day :)

Have a great day xx

thanks for the info hun i might split my meal as its an awful lot of chicken for 1 meal.
well im thinking its defo TOTM coming as i feel so drained and bloated.so prob going to be a rubbish weigh in next week.really not feeling it today just want to sleep as been up all night with my 7yr old shes off school so might snuggle on the sofa and put dr who on for her.

hope you all have a good day :)xx

LOL, I like that you are snuggling with DD, not that you are bloated & she's sick, just wanted to make that clear! ;)

omg i have never been to the toilet so much since ive been on the diet do you think it could be the fact i haven't been to the shop to get anything to coat my chicken in and the only spice left in the cupboard is chilli powder,3 days of eating this is certainly taking its toll on my bowels (soz tmi)so off to the shops tomorrow for some lovely schwartz perfect shake.
hope everyones had a lovely day :)xx

Lol! I've been the same must just be the extra food! :)

so happy this morning tried on my size 16 jeggings and they fit perfect,ok so i know there jeggings and not proper trousers but 3 weeks ago these were skin tight and i would have been walking around like john wayne haha.

today im feeling on top of the world amazing what dropping dress sizes can do.i would say i was prob a 22 on bottom half when started so not bad.im so hoping i can start to see some more of this as its good im losing the pounds but id much prefer to lose the inches.

hope you all have a smashing day :):)xxx

What an achievement! You've done fantastically well :)

I love CD, what other diet could get you into clothes that are too tight only a month before?

Have a great day xx

i know its amazing isn't it i only wish i knew about this diet years ago.
have a good day hun :)xx

Back