CD or Exante

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi all im debating whether to get CD or Exante, i have done both before and both have pros and cons, im stuck lol. I love CD but it's more expensive than the Exante bumper pack which is £99 for 4 weeks worth but i cant stand the chocolate and mushroom on Exante and if i choose my own it packs it's almost £50 which i defo cant afford every week, i like the simpleness of Exante ie ordering online but i like choosing my own packs and if i choose my own CD is £10 cheaper a week than Exante but the £99 bumper pack is really really good value, im babbling now but i just cant decide!

For me, I have to be weighed every week and know that my coming weigh in is keeping me on track. I have tons of exante bumper pack stuff (soups and bars mostly) at home because I just didn't stick to it. I may ebay it (naughty I know) or keep it for when I am back on 100% food but need to drop a couple of pounds (say, post holiday).
I also prefer the CD flavours and selection. My CD pop in is literally no mroe than 10 mins a week at a counsellor on my journey home from work so it's probably easier for me than ordering online and having to visit the post office to pick up a parcel.
To stick to something you need to enjoy the food (or pack) you're eating, be able to fit it into your routine and be able to afford to stick with it. If the extra £10 a week is too much for you to do CD then go with Exante. But, if you don't have so much discipline to do it without weigh ins you could just as easily end up spending that 'saved' £10 on cheating!
Do the route you think you have the best chance to succeed on - slimming is hard enough as it is, without forcing down soups you don't like, or trekking across town for an inconvenient appointment etc.

Hope this helps!
Isie x

Back