CD or LT?? Any advice welcomed pls

Hi folks,

Can anyone help?

I'm on my first week of Lipotrim buy my nearest chemist is 2 hours round trip. I understand that the CD is similar but not really sure. Can anyone tell me what is different, if anything?

So far so good on LT so I think a VLCD will work for me but i'd rather travel for 5 mins not 2 hours! Got an appointment next week with CD counsellor but it would be good to know my options before i go...

Can anyone explain what the meal relpacement choices are and what people prefer??

Thanks loads!!

Hells.x

Hi

I was on LT for 2 weeks and the flavours were too bland for me. CD is 100% better i think and its one on one with someone who has done the diet themselves and the bars are much nicer then LT flapjacks

Good Luck at whatever u choose

xxxxx

I've just completed 3 weeks of lipotrim. It is really hard. I didn't feel hungry just bored. The flapjacks are horrible and the soup is really bad too. Therefore choice is limited. I survived on shakes. I didn't cheat and if you have focus and drink lots of water you can do it! I'm now going on maintenance as I couldn't stand the food replacements any longer. Hopefully I'll still lose - otherwise I'll be asking about CD too!

I did LT for 7 weeks and now have changed to CD...the diet is basically the same, but with more choice and a slwer refeed back to food...I love CD the flavours are FAB!!!!!

Hi Hellsbells

i was only LT for 5 days and have yet to actually start CD - 2moro is my first day but the variety of flavours is much more on CD, there are also tetra briks (onlly 2 flavours) which makes it much easier if your out and about, overall I think CD already is better, 2moro when I have had my shakes I will let you know what I think about the difference in flavours then.

I already think I am going to try fruits of the forest and Toffee and Walnut 2moro, and possibly a banana!!

Whooo, hoooo

Thanks for that link, I have had a look and I think i'll certainly be trying CD.

LT is good so far for me but like you CruZ, I can see me getting bored after a couple of weeks on LT (plus the travel is a nightmare). The pharmacist let me try a bit of the flapjack and I had to spit it out! DISGUSTING! I am surviving on the vanilla and choc shakes at the mo. The idea of other flavours and edible bars sounds good to me!

20lbs tho CruZ...thats fantastic! must be worth the hard work?

Hellsx

:wavey:Hi Hells

LT
Four 'flavours' shakes
Two flavours 'flapjacks'
Fiberclear - for ease of movement!
CD
12 sweet 'flavours', 7 savoury 'flavours' shakes
2 'sweet' flavour 'tetra paks' (ready made shakes)
6 'sweet' flavour bars
2 'not so sweet, but not savoury!' flavour bars
Fibre89 - for ease of movement!
Three water flavourings

I really couldn't tell you exactly what the price difference is but it used to cost me £31 a week for Lipotrim and approx £36 -£39 for CD (depending on what I ordered)

Hope this helps!

Hi Hellsbells

i was only LT for 5 days and have yet to actually start CD - 2moro is my first day but the variety of flavours is much more on CD, there are also tetra briks (onlly 2 flavours) which makes it much easier if your out and about, overall I think CD already is better, 2moro when I have had my shakes I will let you know what I think about the difference in flavours then.

I already think I am going to try fruits of the forest and Toffee and Walnut 2moro, and possibly a banana!!

Whooo, hoooo
good luck hunni...fruits of the forest and banana ROCK!!!!! YUM Leek and potato soup is fab too xx

That's just what I needed to hear, thanks guys!

I'm happy i made the appointment now. I'll go for my first WI on monday then swap to CD i reckon. Sounds a bit easier for me!

It'll be good to hear how you get on maybebaby...good luck!x

Yep it is but at the moment I can't stand the thought of another full day of shakes and water. The misery!! Real respect to anyone who can do this diet for longer than a month without cracking up! After my 'refeeding' I have other flavours to look forward and a healthy meal. Whatever you decide let me know how you get on and good luck!

Hi Hells

Ok well as promised I had my first shke on CD this morning and I had Toffee and Walnut, very nice, was concerned for me there might be too much of a walnut flavour but nope it was nice.

I also did not find them as powdery as LT. I struggled with that big tme on LT but CD seems much smoother, maybe its just that flavour I dont know but it really was much better than I expected. You use more water on CD so maybe thats why it did not taste as powdery as LT whatever it is it worked! You could always give CD a go for a week as you will still be ketosis so wont be starting from scratch and will give you an idea on flavours.

Also the price for me was cheaper it £45 for me in Sussex but the CD if purely getting shakes costs £35.50 (new price).

Hope I may have helped in some way.

Back