CD Preparation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bev1963, 12 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

I'm hoping to start CD at the weekend, is there anything I should be doing to prepare myself for it? :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
  4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    just cut out all the carppy food and carbs, def dont have one last meal and stuff or you'll feel really hungry the first few days.

good luck with cd, i'm sure you'll do fine, after your first weigh in and you lost a good bit, that will keep you motivated!! x
  5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck - stick with it ... and you'll be so happy at the end of a month and at least a stone lighter!
  6. spooky

spooky Banned

Cut down on carbs and increase your water intake slowly over the next few days and you should find going into ketosis a bit easier :)
  7. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Nicky am allowed to ask whereabouts in South Yorkshire you are based???
  8. spooky

spooky Banned

Of course! I am in Rotherham :) at the side of the M1
  9. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Another quick question Nicky. How long did it take you to lose 3.5 stones?
  10. spooky

spooky Banned

It took me about 13 weeks :)
  11. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

That's brilliant, thanks. I'm very apprehensive about starting CD. I'm off on holiday in 10 weeks so hoping to lose a couple of stones by then.
  12. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

awwwwwwwww congratulations nicky.
  13. spooky

spooky Banned

Worth remembering that the average loss on the diet is a stone a month.. some people lose at a faster rate than others, some do not deviate from the plan at all.
    If you want to lose your 2 stones by your holiday I would sincerely recommend sticking rigidly to the plan :)

:thankyou: :D
  14. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

I intend to. Thank you for all your help
  15. spooky

spooky Banned

You;re welcome :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.