• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD rebranding

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
Anyone else had the new packs yet? Not sure when they started. Anyway I really like them. I think they look a lot more normal and a lot less diety if you get what I mean! I don't think I'd mind making a soup in front of people or a bar, because they don't obviously seem like this diet product anymore. Not sure why I'm telling you all but yeah, I like them!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
G: 10st7lb
I was worried my beloved choc mint was gonna taste different :D and of course it never lol

I like the packs too :D

Not seen the bars as aint ordered them for weeks

AlyB

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ive only got a few of the new ones, but yeah they look much nicer, and youre right less ''diet' ish!

S: 16st10lb C: 16st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.14%)
Are the new ones white and the old ones red? I had all white packets and a few red ones of the brocolli and cheese soup, which I beleive are being discontinued....which i'm not unhappy about as they were a bit too cheesy for me lol xx

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
I agree Caroline that the new ones don't look like a diet food like the old ones do - they're much better.

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Nope, no new flavours, just taking out the Broccoli and Cheese which is the most vile thing I've EVER tasted!

S: 13st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st13lb(14.67%)
Yeah I had read a few people hated it so I decided not to get it.

I did however get chocolate and chocolate mint as I read alot of good plans. But my CDC said she is more than happy to swap any I don't like.

I took what you said into consideration Caroline (on a different thread) when my OH gets paid at the end of Jan, I'm going to buy my months worth of CD (£150 roughly) and just go in for weekly WI's so I'm not finding my CD out my weekly budget, which is £60 for nappies + food for OH, Kids + cats (usually spend more!). Soooo thankyou for that hun :)

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
You're welcome :) I'm a student so get my money termly so I'd even be tempted to do a terms worth! Though that's a lot in one go, and not sure how long all the packs last date wise. I just need a job to cover the cost of CD, that's what I need!

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Might get two months next time then, though not sure I can carry it all!! haha Other thing is, if I've got it I can't give up, I can't afford to.

duncan

Silver Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
my soup ones are red, but my shakes are white, the white looks better

When I was on CD my CDC had a client who had Broccoli and Cheese 3 x a day!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 19
Cambridge Weight Plan 8