CD Returner Returning Diary

Hi Shanny, today is a good day but having a social life is exhausting, but i am so glad its starting to happen.

Did you start to work up the plans? We about the same starting weight? How long did it take you to hit goal?

I tried to look at your pics but can't see them?

God thats alot of questions, but i find you very inspirational x

Hey PP if i wasn't a serial eater then i wouldn't be on here lol x

Its sounds to me like you are trying to talk yourself out of it, and half the battle to this diet is the negative thoughts. The thing is PP you know you can do it hun!!!! You know you can, you need to make the decision and stop giving yourself excuses.

I am going to pm you hun x

Awww thank you karen very nice of you but i havent been prefect on this diet at all, had my days /weeks where i cheated and struggled.!
But stuck it out and im glad i did , didnt have time off the diet at all its taken me longer than others really as i had my low days lol.

You should be able to see pics now your my friend its on privacy but you should be able to see?? check again??

I only did ss for 4 weeks really couldn't do it for any longer lol but yeh worked up the plans slowly, i enjoyed 810 and 1200 plan better.

But im starting to do exercise regularly these days for toning.!
These days im weighing myself daily just keeping an eye on things aswell as my cdc too.x

Shanny - you look absolutley amazing and your tummy is so flat!

You were pretty before you started, you are stunning now!

Surely its that flat tum that keeps you going x

That white dress looks the mutts nuts on you - you should have that one as yr profile pic cos you can't really see the one you have x

lol lol thank you karen my tummy maybe flat but my bum is not it wont go down at all lol.

I love dresses now lol.! It''s down to CD and im so grateful.x

karen do you have bars too? day 38 karen wow you truely are strong hun.

Where's jackie hiding tonite??

Thats ok hun, i ain't looking at your bum.

You keep saying your greatful to CD, but don't forget Shanny the commitment you made to yourself, CD can't do that for you, that all came from you.

Yes i have bars, i have 1 a day. I asked my CDC if she thought i shouldn't have one every day (they don't seem to make a difference to my loses) and she said she would advise me to chew. I must admit i do enjoy sitting with one at tea time and chewing.

Did you have the bars?

Thats ok hun, i ain't looking at your bum.

PMSL my most hated part of my body is my big bum, anyway yes when on ss i had a bar a day,! was well needed.
I know but have also done other diets but cd is the one that has helped me achieve my dream weight.

I did weight watchers before i started but do like ww, and will return in the near future to maintain my weight.

what is your goal weight karen??

Goal is same as you 10stone, i think i should prob try to get to 91/2 to then allow myself to stabalise. I just keep telling myself that losing another 9lb puts me half way there.

I laughed at the scales this morning cos i stepped on and it flashed 12 13 1/4, then it went to 13 0 1/4, its taking the proverbial, when i see 12s on there i gonna do a little dance

Day 39 :bliss:

Lets all have a disco, lets all have a disco - the scales said 12s, the scales said 12s

Lets all have a disco, lets all have a disco na na na nah, na na na nah:family2:

sung to the tune of lets all have a disco x

Hi Karen into the next bracket the 12s must feel great .
How has today been ?
Got my CD food .... my cdc is also started today , she seems nice .
Had 3 CD and prawns today .
Lovely they were too .
PP you carry on girl , don't feel you are moaning sometimes its good to hear that someone else feels like you do . Cos we all do at times , like my new CDC said today , she said no matter how hard the day is the next day will be totaly different and it is .
Shanny , where are you girl hehe how you finding SS today

Hi Jackie

Good on ya pickin yr food up - how does yr new cdc seem different?

I am so busy at work at moment haven't really got time to think about cd. Been shopping at asda tonight and bought myself one of those long grey cardies with like the double breasted fronts, does anyone know what style they are called? I also bought myself some sandals for my holibobs.

I have this week started to feel the cold, the first time i did LL it was in winter and i remember being really cold after i had lost abit. I starting to get there again, my hands and feet are always very cool and walking past the fridges in the asda i just couldnt stand it at all. Do you feel cold on this?

I woke up again at 5.30 this morning with a headache, (came home from work yesterday with one because it is just so hectic) and have come home with it today. I am shattered because i was awake till 2.30 this morning listening to him snoring :argh::banghead:

Anyway, i am going to attempt to try to finish my Ruby book and will do a bit of a review about it for you when i do.

One thing i did think was that she had had surgery, but she hasn't, she just followed a special diet plan called Hourglass where the majority of your meals are delivered.

PP how has your day been today dear?

Shanny whats your menu been hun?

Morning Karen , an early one at that was up since 5.30AM and could not sleep , when i read what you wrote I was saying I feel the same . Headaches 2 days on the trott , went to bed at 9:45 last night , thats why up so early now , it was raining in the night heavy I love hearing that while I lay there .
My new CDC , she is also on CD and she said no matter how hard the day is , do anything to get over it , even if it means to go to bed , because the next day will be so different , which I said yes , and she said she will call in the week , she is very busy as she is the only one in my town .
But I do know your BMI being a cdc can't be more than 28 , which hers looks like 37 to me huh ?
With being cold yes i do get very cold but so far have not felt it , but a few years ago I went to my doctor as my fingers turn white half way and can't feel anything for hours , I could just get in the car go shopping then in the shop it starts she said it's rynards disease and it will get worse so doing CD now is good for me .
Yes let me know about the book .
I am also feeling tired on CD and waking all hours .
I will start to buy stuff nearer the time , as I think it will only be in the 70s so a little chilly in the eve , day T-shirt but have sales on now , I brought some lovely lace tops but I must work hard ... unsure about bottoms for now , I'll just wear me knickers lol think anyone will notice lol !
Shanny girl hope yesterday was good one , its the wedding today ... what plan will it be , or have a think se how it goes ... I know your keeping the weight stable .
PP , come let us know how things are , I really think if your struggling to let it out and moan all you like as it helps !!!

Day 40 - STill 100% SS

Well today has been just awful.:character00264:

I didn't go to sleep till 2.30 as he was snoring his head off and i had back ache so just couldn't get comfy, I woke up again at 5.30 with absolutely terrible pain in my stomach, i had just come on and the pain was tremendous. My periods are really heavy and after having them checked out at the hospital they told me it was just one of those things.

I woke OH up (he was supposed to be playing golf at 7.30) because i just couldn't cope with the pain and asked him to get me a hot water bottle because my back was still hurting too. I came downstairs with him because i wasn't 100% sure where the bottle was, anyway the pain was starting to make me feel a bit sick and i started to feel dizzy OH walked up to me and caught me as i fainted :faint2:.

OMG i didn't have a clue what was going on :beam:and i was extremely sick as i came round, so armed with a hot water bottle and a bucket he took me back to bed and said that there was no way he was leaving me (bless him i do love him :love:).

So we went back to sleep for a couple of hours. When we woke up i felt a bit better but very very drained and a bit queasy still so i have been asleep most of the day on the couch. I had 2 shakes straight after each other (my OH wanted me to have a sandwich but i wouldn't) the shakes seemed to bring me round a bit and i felt like they were giving me a bit of energy back.

I thought to myself if i have to have 3 shakes today and a bar i will. I still in my dressing gown but have woke up and although i feel weak i feel a bit more human.

I have only sipped water today and have managed a litre, just starting to sip my 2nd bottle now, but think that is all it will be today and thats ok because thats what i need to do.

Sorry to bring anyone down but its been along time since i passed out and its kind of quite shocked me, does anyone know what i mean?

Hope you have all had a better day x

Hi Jackie, well how was your day, is your headache any better? What day are you on now? I love listening to the rain too, but it hasn't rained here until today.

You sound happy with your new CDC, you spoke to her yet, do you think she will call? She is right in what she says, every day is different and you know that only too well.

Didn't know that about the BMI, how does that work then? Do you think that they are monitored appropriately or do you think that is why she has gone back on it. I know my CDC is on it at the moment, she goes on holiday shortly. I am going to see her when she gets back to discuss what to do about my hols, and coming off before i go.

Cos i not been so good i not finished the book, but will let you know about it.

I going shopping in a stones time. Then whatever i put on on hols hopefully my clothes will still feel comfy. I only going to get some shorts and strappy tops i got too much of everything else.

So what your lace tops like, what colours did you get?

Ha ha, if your legs/bum are good enough hun you won't care less if you do walk round in your knicks.

Hi Shanny, was today the wedding that you wanted to slim for (did i read that somewhere) can't wait to see pics - are they on yet?

Come on PP - talk to us!:grouphugg:
We all here for the same reason girl and we have all gone through what you are feeling about yourself!

Karen
That must of been awful , I must say I have been tired on this diet but when I sleep I am not sleepy ... I know others are feeling like that too .
You say your going to ask about what to do nearer the time of holiday , she may get you to start working up the plans say 2 weeks before ... cos she wants you out of K , also your stomach will be very upset , she may say 810 first week then next ... as people drink and eat like they have never seen food before when away lol
But your stomach won't take it , even 3 weeks on CD I came off it was awful , to just go eat .
Are you better today ?
With CDC , I know it must not be over 28 BMI .
I think cos it doesn't look good as they have had to of done CD before selling it , also they need training , but its like saying hey I've done the diet but i'm big still .
Not a good rolmodel is it ?
I am happy so far with my cdc but will see if the call comes and so on ... I feel that I should at least get time with her but first one I felt she didn't have the time . After all they make enough .
I know you get your stuff for the month and go . Which if it works is fine .
Today I will take my daughter horse riding after that , I may go to the car boot ... not been there in ages .
What are you plans ?
Shanny . was it a late one girl hehe

Hi guys awww karen you didnt sound good on day 40 how you feeling now then??

well yes karen 1 wedding down another 2 to go but not till december so have a good few months yet, had a good dance and sing and food wise well i ate alright. I just woke up to have my tetra and water will go back to bed for more sleep.

I can't face food right now still so full so will play it by ear for today, advoiding the scales this morning maybe tomorrow.

It's a nice day out today, karen 810 is a smashing plan and so are the losses too. Give it a try hun.

Hi jackie hope your good today,ure out and about today hun.! x

Day 41

Hi ya'll - i don't feel unwell today just absolutely shattered.

We went to watch friend and his son play cricket this morning, parents v kids so that was a laugh. Tired now though, infact we got back @ 12.30 and i been asleep since. Had my 2 shakes and bar, and just sipping my 2nd litre of water. Like i said i don't feel unwell just shattered, yesterday really threw me and i could do with another day adding to the weekend just so i can get over it and sleep some more.

We went to bed at 8 last night we both went straight to sleep and slept through to 8.30 this morning. My periods do zap me, but not normally this bad.

Hi Jackie - how are your losses, what is your wi day? I finished the Ruby book so when i get round to it i promise i tell you all about it. Have you had a good day? How you feeling at moment about CD?

Shanny - you go girl, bet you felt fantastic. I am going to do the 810 plan, will see what CDC says about coming off before my hols, but i know when i get back i will probably need to SS for a couple of weeks and then move up the plans. You are proof that it works. I have never seen this diet through to the end before and am determind to work my way up the plans by way of maintenance. Its the only way to make sure i not here again.

Have you posted some pics Shanny, i going to go have a look x

Hi karen no pics on here chick i need to know how to put them on from my iphone?? any ideas r u on facebook??? i have some recent ones on there!!

Oohh yes move up each plan karen a must hun, im thinking about ww at the end of the month.!! i need to save lots of money from the start of September got my bday weekend, 2 hen parties away 2 weddings presents, christmas so need to think about my spending now.!
even cutting down on buying dresses now lol.that will be hard for me lol.!
hope your on facebook hun?

Jackie come on hun by the time u come on i will be in bed lol x

Back