CD Returner Returning Diary

Hi PP how was your day (what day is it now). How you feeling, are you still loving your scales?

Are you drinking the water ok, i seem to be getting through enough.

Have you got an occasion or a goal that you are trying to look for, anything to focus on?

Hi Jackie, good to hear from you.
Don't let the fact that your CDC is not focused on you make you lose focus, you are not doing it for her, you are doing it for you. I don't bother with my CDC at all, i just get my stuff from her and know that she is there if i need to ask her anything. You have everyone on here and we are all 110% behind you!

Not got anything planned a the moment for OHs 50th, but i am starting to think about it, just wish it wasn't straight after xmas. Son's birthday too 4 days before.

How you doing?

Day - 24 Still 100% SS

Feel quite down today. I managing with my water ok, and trying to keep myself active. I suppose i just feel like i am waiting for my life to start.

Been thinking today about what to do when i go on my hols, i will of hopefully done 100 days on SS by then and that will give me about 5 days to re-introduce food before i go. I won't be at my goal by then but hopefully much nearer.

I know that carbs are my downfall. I love and adore toast in a morning and pasta and potatoes are my favourite. Should i just eat it in small amounts and then deal with it when i get back, or just go for it?

I just thinking about the damage it will do because me having a problem with food will be with me forever. Can anyone give me any advise?

hi Karen
I'm not so good , after coming off CD for the time i was on there I now have a digestive problem I woke myself up last night I was frighted , never had anything like this before , but since I stoped CD I have had few tummy problems after eating but this last night was bad , as i was asleep it woke me , unsure if i had blood in my mouth , I have also been so tired too , I'm scared about starting again , I am going to see if it happens again in the night , if so i'll have to see the doctor .
The cdc phoned last night , i did not take the call , I'm very confused with what to do as whats going on , i'm also down another pound today not even trying .
I think if youy've been on CD this long by the holiday and go and eat and drink you will be ill as you will still be in K also tummy problems too . just becareful , I know , cos i'm an example , your tummy hurts then
digestive system plays up too , and drinking if you do drink will also be harmful , its best to come out of the plan and build up .

I would do it like the book says , start going up the steps , with carbs I know they will give you wind and also make your tummy upset , you will need to come off CD before yes if you wish to eat and drink , few weeks start going up the plans .
yes you will feel down you are withdrawing from carbs , and you never know when you will feel up or down .
How are you today , pp where are you , come on stop hiding hehe

How you doing Jackie, what you up to. You joining us CDers? again?

Day 25 - Still 100% SS

Strange day today. Been fine with water but have thought about food quite often today. I going away for night tomorrow night my mum hired a caravan and she going with my neices. I made bolognaise to take with us and just stopped myself from tasting it. Don't know what i was thinking? Strange how we do some things automatically.

Won't be posting tomorrow cos not around, then got christening on Sunday, temptation there! Will have to keep focused on my holiday and hope that will get me through. You just want it to happen faster, and we all know that it happens fast enough, but i want it faster lol.

Had my TOTM which lasted as usual, but i have not stopped constantly spotting every time i use the loo, has anyone else experienced this?

Have a good weekend all.

Hi Jackie, how you feeling this evening, how is your tummy? You are having lots of negative thoughts right now, where did all they come from?

Will come off CD before i go on hols, i won't be getting drunk or anything like that but would like the odd glass of wine.

PP are you ok???

Day 28 - Still 100% SS.

Well i did the caravan and did the christening and still remain totally 100% SS. The food at the Christening was amazing, the parents of the baby own a bistro so that is where the reception was, totally amazing food and even more amazing deserts, champagne, wine you name it they had it - and i didn't touch any of it at all. I even went to the desert table to get some for other half.

We took home some quiche and sandwiches and a delightfully large cup cake, which went in the fridge for a bit of supper for him later. We got home mid afternoon and had a sleep cos exhausted, after waking up that food was totally on my mind and i even thought oh sod it i am going to have some. I kept saying to him are you going to eat that but he didn't want it at the time. It was burning a whole in my head! I don't know where the strength came from but i didn't do it. I went to sleep last night and dreamt i ate cake biscuits you name it i ate it and even in my sleep i felt so guilty....i was thinking well i broke my diet now! That was so wierd.

Its been such a slow week, i think i only 2lb down (WI tomorrow) I kept 100%, drank loads of water Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri (7L a day) but i seem to have stuck a bit this week. The effort that went in too resisting that food yesterday i just so want it to be more.

I am wearing a dress from wardrobe that haven't worn for a year, so i suppose that is a bonus.

So a whole month of SS, start month 2 tomorrow. I am going to start to do some sit-ups tomorrow, hoping it will help strengthen my tummy. Hope you are all ok and have had a good weekend.

Pound Princess, where you gone hun?

Hi Karen , might be 2 this week and maybe 4 next . For me had so many parties , have to sort this out this week , off out for a day out this week , so will sort something watch this space as under 13 weeks now to go .
You are very strong mined karen ... you know your bmi is coming down . so how was the caravan ? I don't want to waste anymore time and will start a diet up , not been on scales in few days and it feels good not to be ruled by them ... might take them out of the house drop them off at my friends . get them back in few weeks .
Right i may do the grapefruit diet but still will get a headache , so don't want that on thursday .. how are you doing pp ?

God today is so hard, i cannot stop thinking about fish and chips and don't even know how the idea got there.

I can honestly say that i in the last 4 weeks i have never thought about food so much! Should probably just go home and go to bed!

Hiya can i ask y your drinking so much water (7 litres ) is far too much a day??

You are doing great sticking to ss so well.! x

Hi Shanny, thanks for posting, i always have drank so much water, i drink 4L as a norm anyway but find i get really bored if i have nothing to focus on and then my mind starts to wander. i have been drinking between 5 and 7 since i started and my CDC said that is fine if its what i need. I find myself quite thirsty if i only drink 4 since i started CD x

Hope your alright Karen , yes on CD you never know what is coming do you shanny , its like one min your sailing into the diet the next it can bite you so hard .
How are you shanny , your a great help to people here !
this weather is giving me some nasty headache , i feel like i'm in K mode lol

Karen on that site I just posted you , the woman said on her forum that she did not lose weight week 3 cos she drowned herself with water , I think its best to ask KD on here about the water as the lady said it stopped her losing weight .
I do know that it can harm you having 7 Litres , but best to get this advice from KD on this site . some cdc make their own rules which can harm you

Yep that's what i thout (please do not take this the wrong way AT all)
But maybe try have less water for a week and see if these a difference in your loss.!
Im no expert but im sure you will......?? Jackie you are right.!

I hope u didnt mind me saying just a bit worried when i read it.!

Have a nice day both of you x

yes Karen , this water could be effecting your weight lose I have a thread up on this because if you do drink so much like i said in that thread it can stop you losing and can harm you .
Ho Shanny no not in K , I mean the weather is killing my head like I'm in K lol , but I will get back into K cos if I do it on the mayo diet or by CD either will give me K lol but I have not eaten much at all but the weather is not good

Hi Guys, no i don't mind you saying that at all.

I have always drank so much water when i on these diets, on LL i was drinking 8 & 9 L a day. I know that if you drink too much too quickly that it can be dangerous. I drink 4L water when i not on a diet because i don't really drink tea or coffee (only water available at work anyway) and i not bothered about fizzy drinks.

I have my weight cards from doing LL and CD previously, and i never lost in wk 4. Don't know if it is my body hanging on to it for a bit, but i always experience a much better loss the week after. So i tried to prepare myself for it this week (still crap though).

Doesn't make you feel any better though when you been really strong at social occasions and you have a slow week.

Next week is wk before my TOTM and it is a week that i always retain, so i only stick to 4L a day that week because i know whats coming.

I have only lost .5lb this week, (that might be something to do with the fact that i have not been to the toilet since Friday). But because i knew it was coming i am determind not to get disheartened.

This is month 2 - day 1. I know this diet works and am going to stick with it. I done it before and i can do it again! (Don't know who i trying to convince)!

For month two you have been very strong to get this far , have them thoughts gone now ?
I hope to return to CD Thursday . I would have missed two weigh inns then , cos I weigh Wednesday I can tell you I got down to 211 and today i'm back to 217 , so from 223 at the start .
come on lets crack on !

Back