CD Returner Returning Diary

Hi Jackie, yes they gone now.

I have just pm'd KD and hopefully she will respond, does she usually?

Yes she always does , unless she is away .

Hi glad u didnt mind me saying KD has got back to me before she's really helpful.!

guess what Jackie been doctors this morning cant take this constipation anymore she has given me MOVICOL it's a treatment for constipation she said it will flush me out.!

Can't wait lol plus thanx for that link about the water and senna in liquid form, i will look out for that now.!

Karen keep up the grand work hun and nooo dont give up at all.!
Jackie u are a star xx

Last edited:
Hi Karen , did KD reply to your msg .
Unsure if you read the post but she did reply there .... just don't want any harm coming to you .
Shanny , did you find that senna liquid ? I know what its like having upset tummy , all you think about is crist I wish this would sort itself out lol
Hope your well Karen and frighting another day in the CD house

Hi all sorry haven't posted for a while, but have been really ill (stomach cramps, fever, ketones ++++ and really really weak have been in bed most of the time and have not been drinking much water or eating the cd packs however starting to pick back up now. This week I have lost 4lbs (probably thru starvation cos just couldn't keep anything down) so will have a low loss next week! NK well done fighting off temptation do you have the same cup cakes as in our house ? The ones that shout "eat me please" and make you feel really guilty if you dont obey (lol).

MSMJS hope you are feeling better :hug99:

hello Karen , it seems strange you've not been on , in 3 days is everything ok ?
Ping pong Karen are you out there or lost in space

Day 36 - Still 100% SS

Hi y'all

Sorry i not been about we went on hols for a week at the caravan (with me mother and nieces), and went to lots of the seaside towns in east yorks. Where i am so pleased to say we visited donut, hotdog, candy floss, and even a fantastic icecream parlour and i have not been tempted once.

Back at work today :(

WI today lost 4.5lbs :)

Only downside is that i have only been able to drink about 2-3L water a day, with us being out all the time etc, and boy do i know about it, now i know why i drink so much water, its the only thing that keeps me regular. We went out every night and i drank water i been cooking and everything, i am so proud of myself.

Its starting to pay off now, clothes are coming out of the wardrobe again (and not just wearing the only 3 outfits that will fit me comfortably because i threw it all away). OH bought me like a hankerchief dress with a stappy halterneck, and it fits yeahhhhh, haven't looked at myself in the mirror in it but its a lovely dress. Don't want to start trying holiday clothes on yet, want it to be something to look forward to in perhaps a stones time.

I started reading my Ruby book whilst i was away, nearly done now, its food for thought.

Hope you all been doing ok.

Last edited:
HI Jackie

Where are you, how you doing on CD?

Just out of the Tub lol
Hi Karen , you are doing so well ... you know I have lost 2 weeks now , and first dat went fine , and day 2 yesterday not so good in the eve ... so far nothing to eat and 12 lunch time , I will eat thats when it all starts ... reading how well you've done Karen knowing your sticking at goal has made me wake up . heres to another 100% for me here I go .
You had a tiring week away but made it . i just checked my weight it was 216 this morning ... needs work .
Need to sort out a new cdc .... as the new lady i found seems to just call when she wants for my next lot of cd ... its not working well .
Good to see you back girl , come on postive all the way !!!

Heelllllllllllllo Karen good to see you back, wow jackie your up early??

well done on fantastic weightloss karen, day 36 is smashing hun when do u jet off? i love wearing my hoilday clothes.

Karen well done 0n your water in take hun, are you gonna stick to that amount now??

X

Day 37 - Still 100% SS.

Hi y'all

Well it seems my social life is picking up, and my promise to myself to not decline any invites is paying off dividends, i have a new friend, (she is the wife of OHs friend).

I have met her once before (before CD), but last night went to a bbq at golf club and she went with her OH, and she is coming up tonight (hence me posting now) I am so pleased because i haven't got any friends as i not lived here long, i have lots of work aquaintences but no one i could go shopping with etc. It would be nice to be able to go out as a foursome.

CD just feels like a way of life now and i don't suppose i thinking that much about it, just getting on with it. I didn't bother about anything at the bbq last night and just stuck to my water.

It was a last minute thing to go and it was a bit of a dressy do, so i wore my new hankerchief dress and my jeans (a whole size smaller). It was freezing though so i kept my coat on. (Even thats a size smaller retrieved from the wardrobe). Put a bit of tutty on as me mother would say and felt ok, not ever worn a strappy boob tubey halterneck before so i did feel a little uncomfortable.

PP how are you doing hun, are you feeling any better and back on track?

Jackie - we need to just get on with this hun, you only went to the new CD because she was cheap, i know she should be more supportive but she isn't so you focus on what you need to do hun x

Hi Shanny - its about another 9 weeks before my hols. I pm'd kd about water and she said that the maximum should be 4.5L in any day. I also went to see my own CDC, she said she wouldn't recommend that i kept it up but that i am coping fine with it, i am very healthy right now so i am not flushing the vitamins out and aslong as i felt ok with that then she didn't see why it should cause me a problem KD suggested that maybe i was substituting my food obsession with water, and this was the day that i went to the caravan and i had a really good think about it, and i obviously haven't been able to drink so much, but since i haven't been taking in as much water i have been really constipated to the point of having to take senokot (i lucky i work where they make them), which in itself when i do manage to go is quite unpleasant. KD suggested that if that was not the case (an obsession replacement) was there an underlying health issue. I work in a dry enviroment and always drink more at work. The truth is i get flipping thirsty on this diet, the shakes/bars make me thirsty too. I just finishing my 4thL of water right now, and will probably drink another after my bar and another after my shake. I always save them till the evening because that is when i would normally get 'hungry' but getting past hungry now to be honest. I drink all my water before 8 in the evening so its not even as if i am getting a disturbed sleep because i don't get up to go to the toilet.

I looked at my LL card last week to check how much i lost in the 14wks (i drank 8L water a day on that) and i lost 2llb off 4 stone. There it was in black and white! And i remember i felt like 2 million dollars.

So in truth i am not hurting anyone else and i know that i must be getting my nutrients because i am glowing and feel fantastic, (i waking up at 5.30 every morning now because i have so much energy). I would drink 4L of water a day when i not on a diet so its not that much of a change for me. So i will continue to drink prob between 5 & 7 Ls a day if time allows.

Jackie - we need to just get on with this hun, you only went to the new CD because she was cheap, i know she should be more supportive but she isn't so you focus on what you need to do hun x
No I never went to the new one cos she was cheap , not at all .
But i'm doing really well today .
Still got another shake left to have , beens o busy , so your coming to the end of the book now , how did you find it ?

Morning Jackie how you doing?

Had a good night last night, just a good old chin wag.

The Ruby book is ok and its not like i thought it would be, will give you a bit of a review later. Not finished it yet though with me being busy last night x

Morning karen keep up your cd weightloss journey hun each to their own i say.!!! in 9 weeks time you will be wearing smaller size clothes that's a great feeling in it's self.

Morning jackie pleased you are doing super this week.x

Morning Girls
What happened to PP ?
I am seeing a new CDC Friday
Will stock up . week by week thats me .
Shanny yes girl i'm in the right place and going down ! hehe .
Anyone know the game UNO ? As I'm going to ahve a game with my daughter .
Its good you have met a friend Karen and can go out as a 4 , cos tahts hard to meet people like that , I have friends but we don't got out say with the 4 of us ...
Right I have to go as got to sort the rules out now lol

Hi Jackie - i not played uno for years, let me know if you win lol. Good to see you in the zone.
Yeah I really glad i met a friend too.

Hi Shanny, thanks for your best wishes, where are you at the moment, you have lost alot of weight what plan are you on now? I bet you feel like a million dollars. How do you feel about food now?

Hi all Im back (but have not been 100% ss in fact not doing cambridge diet what so ever) I am so stupid I get annoyed at the most stupid things then stuff my face or binge drink(not all the time) till I feel better but the situation has not changed just made me even worse plus fatter. I got weighed yesterday and have put on (too much to type). what do you do when you get stressed/annoyed/?

Well done NK for keepin it up you truely are inspiring and I am so sorry to you all for dumping my probs on this very positive thread.

Just didnt want you to think I av up and left without sayin goodbye, think you are all really lovely people.

Anyone watched absoultely fabulous when her friend from the past is coming and she thinks she is too fat to see her. OMG will be soon aving one of thoses moments except she isnt gonna be blind!/she isnt my friend but want to look fantastic to p*** her off.

Hi PP

Sorry to hear you not want to do CD anymore, and that you not feeling so good.

I just try to put the negative thoughts about what i want to do when i feel stressed etc etc, because i know what ever the problem is it isn't going to go away if i eat something. I am trying to learn a different approach, it helps if you have supportive friends/partner which i do. (Partner) I do have negative thoughts, but i know that if i ask myself if i am hungry then the answer is no, for me the first 3 weeks are a nightmare and the negative thoughts were there from the moment i woke up if i am honest, and the desire to eat wouldn't go away.

I just remembered all the moments when i didn't go out on a night out because i felt too fat or the number of invitations i have declined because i didn't have anything to wear or feel good about myself. I know that VLCD diets work because i have lost lots of weight on them before, but i have to admit i have never done maintenance/worked through the plans and thought i could do it myself. I don't remember a time when i have done a VLCD diet when i have thought so much about what is going to happen afterwards, i would use the word afraid. I am determind to do maintenance and work my way up the plans. My OH is happy to follow SW so its not like i have to fill the cupboards with crap, I am worried about going on holiday too, i don't want to put a stone on because i have eaten but i realise that is probably inevitable. I am looking forward to a slice of toast for breakfast because i love toast, but should i be thinking that way? Should i be thinking that i should never eat bread again?

Shanny how are you finding it - how do we keep it off?

Hi karen im week 1 on 1500 plan as it's good really now im on 6 weeks hoilday from work, i have had social events everyday this week which have involed eating bad choices last nite, but back on plan today.
So feeling great for a days treat and back in the 'zone' today.
I have days where i think so much about my size now to the days where i was a size 18.!

But im happy really, i love clothes shopping, maintaining has its up's and downs but retell myself i can never look the way i looked before.

i have before pics u can see karen. But keep going cd has made me so happy,!
Hope your well today.x

Thank you I think you are really really capable of reaching your goal and maintaing Its not wrong to think of bread in that way, I know I would rather eat a lot of other things than bread. I am back on track on CD but then again for how long..... till someone else upsets me/feel sorry for myself. THIS IS MY PROBLEM (only I can sort it). Have you ever thought about becoming a CD counsellor yourself, you have a great attitude towards food and others. Sorry Ive tarnished your thread with a serial eater story. you should be really proud. xx

Back