CD Returner Returning Diary

Hi Fat Boy Slimmin - how you doing, how you finding CD?

LOL, do you mean really or really Shanny, you do make me smile and your right about CD being here when i get back x

Did you find you couldn't eat like you used to?

Defo left food on plate, and if i forced myself to finish i had a tummy ache lol.!! but days after i had terrible wind and bloatedness.

That's just bad unwanted habits i am saying no too,!! but was away food was paid for too, so that's another reason y i didnt really care too much.
Once your back home you want to get back to cd believe me.!
soooo stop stressing now karen honestly. lol x

I know i a stress head lol, but i never really cared so much about it before, when i done LL/CD in past i just did it really to get rid of weight, and prob for a hol/event i never got myself in this state about being afraid to eat. I am very focused on CD so i feel ok about doing it, i just don't want to spoil my holiday obsessing about it either x

Yes Karen w8 came , and its 4 a day , just been on facebook they have a site there and one woman on rapid has lost 23 pounds in 4 weeks , and theres more posts there telling you what people have lost .
I had the bar yesterday as it came late , now the bar was smaller than Cd , but it was lemon , nice taste , I just could not do CD full time any longer as it was boring me .
Karen all I can tell you is to carry on with what your doing , you've been 100% which is something alot of people can't do for the amount of time you've done it so what can I say but bloody good show lol .
I know w8 is more its 28 packs for 49 pounds a week . I know it works , I have read reviews on what people say , they say they like to be able to eat , now today I'm going to give it a bash and tell you what I think of it . have a stress free day its coming off !

Hi ya'll

4lbs off - thats good, gotta keep going

Just a quick post with a WI update. I at work and gonna be really busy today so thanks all for posting and will respond to you all later when i get home x

Thats another 4 off for you , keep them coming .
36 gone , when you look at 36 pounds in bags of sugar , try put them in a bag and lift them lol

Now we want to see this Karen you picking up all this is lard in the shops and youtube it lol

And a security guard asking "excuse me Miss, do you intend to buy all those packs of lard?", "we don't take to kindly to lard fondlers around here, your the 4th one we've had today". :D

Well done on the 4lbs, keep it up, erm, down!! ;)

Hi Dancing, no i don't excercise, have just started walking and planned to start some sit ups this week have a bit of a hectic week this week and a friend has just come to stay so might be a bit difficult.

i drink between 5 & 7 litres a day usually, but having said that only really managed 3 / 4 a day last week because was on a course so couldn't really.

You are right and i have achieved alot i know, its just when you are so focused on something its hard not to obsess about it. Its the only way i been able to be 100% being so focussed. I taking 14s and 16s with me, so will have to see. Been buying cheap size 16 sundresses from ebay today so i won't mind if far too big, and i could still wear them with a strappy top under if they are too big.

You have done really well to lose so much on VLCDs can i ask did you find that you went back to old habits, did your portion size go to what it used to be again.

Eating cheese, i didn't know you could eat cheese on CD, i going out for something to eat tomorrow just fish and vegetables no sauces or potatoes (already picked menu) and hoping that it won't do too much damage (its our anniversary meal).

How has your day been today, why are you feeling emotional, is it personal or do you think its the diet making you feel that way. I know i did for some time at the beginning.

Last edited:
:D Thanks for all the congrats, i know i doing well just want to know how well i going to do. Wonder how much a crystal ball weighs.

FBS, its probably not advised that i do that, i still paying the fine off from the last time :)p joke).

How are you all doing today?

Jackie i gonna look up w8 later and see what that entails. We got a friend to stay for a few days so don't know how our 'date' will go tomorrow.

That made me laugh lol

And a security guard asking "excuse me Miss, do you intend to buy all those packs of lard?", "we don't take to kindly to lard fondlers around here, your the 4th one we've had today". :D

Well done on the 4lbs, keep it up, erm, down!! ;)
You have to have a laugh lol

With w8 , I am on rapid . How did you find the site ?

Hi Y'all

How you all doing?

Well i went out for a meal last night, had my shake in the morning and my bar at tea time (along with 3L), we ate about 9pm.

I got really dressed up, its wierd because i can't remember the last time that i did. I wore a black dress and hold ups and did my hair how i 'used to wear it' before i felt like a fb (fluffy baby), killer heels and my new purple coat, and dare i say it i felt quite sexy. Its strange because he was obsessing about how he looked - which he never really does. He has lost his belly and some weight off his face so he looked quite dapper too.

We went to a couple of pubs and i had a couple of diet cokes, and we ordered a bottle of wine when we got to the restaurant (for him). I had seabass (which i never had before but have made a promise to myself that i am going to make different healthier choices and if that means trying new things then so be it) i also had steamed veg and a rosti, which came with the dish but no sauce. I ate everything on the plate, which suprised me because i didn't think that i would be able too. I had a mouth full of wine so that we could have a toast, and he had the rest. He made me laugh because he ordered a mussels starter which he had as a main, in the hope i wouldn't eat mine (if course i did ha ha) then he had a cheese board and coffee, of which i didn't have either.

It worries me that i could eat it all, is that bad when i not had anything at all for 8 weeks. I thought i might have some tummy trouble or something but i feel ok - i feel fine this morning.

So - straight back on plan and will be 100% for the next 41 days, so i over the half way point now.

Hoping my ebay purchases arrive soon so that if they are big on me now i got time to get them to mums to be altered to fit me now because i am trying to be realistic.

Dancing/Jackie/FBS how you all doing?

Back