CD Returner Returning Diary

Jackie - how are you finding w8?

well after reading your post there karen , i was thinking hold on this is getting a little stemy , i was unsure if it was going to be like 91/2 weeks with the food lol
w8 is going good , making my own plan with a twist lol
just rang cdc to order bars and choc velvet and i will also do w8 , unsure of my weight as have not been on them .
sunday i'll get on them
i am eating w8 porridge now , its different to cd as its not sweet its salty
i am on facebook on w8 site reading some good stories one woman 29 pounds in 5 weeks .
i am just eating porridge now
see karen your hard work is paying off .
how do you feel for today , i think you said you eat everything , depends on if you felt full at the end ?

Hi Jackie - lol if it works for you hun thats great.

The thing is Jackie i a bit worried because i think i could have eaten it again. But i would let myself pinch a chip or any cheese.

its scary!

i know karen you won't do that because your to set and you have all your new clothes coming plus the holiday
Just keep doing what your doing and you will be there !

Hi y'all

Got a busy weekend this weekend, going shopping for holiday bits and taking neices out as a birthday treat.

Been 100% on plan since my anniversary meal - straight back to the job in hand! Stepped on the scales this morning and they still going the right way. Ebay purchases coming through. It always exasperates me the differences between a Dorothy Perkins 16 and a Debenhams 16 - the DPs might as well be a 12/14but i can get them on and they ok if i put a longer top on that is a bit loose.

OH bought me 2 dresses as a treat on Monday and i put them on and they look awful (they are a little too big) but i picked them from the window and when i tried them on they just are awful so i taking them back to the shop to see what else they have. Would like another 2 dresses and thats the evening wear complete for my hols.

Going to buy some new 'control pants' tomorrow.

Anybody recommend any that won't cut me in half?

Control pants , not really , as never had any .
Time is going fast Karen , 6 weeks for you now , just think how far you've come .
I am tired and cold .
How about waiting say 4 weeks and have a look at some clothes then ?
you will drop another size by then , could even drop 2
Anyway , i'm sure your enjoying the shopping trips :)

Hi Ya'll

WI this morning. Just -1lb off. Oh well. When i look back in the scheme of things i suppose that i have lost 12lbs in the last 4 weeks and that is fantastic, so i shouldn't get disheartened. Just hope for a bigger better loss next week.

I am trying to myself here so that i don't lose motivation!

5 weeks and 1 day to go to my 100 days - come on girl. It is possible to do another stone by then. And on the bright side another 4lb off and the scales will read 11s (woop woop :character00180:) so that is something to look forward too.

Been a really hectic bh weekend.

I got 2 new dresses, some more bra's that actually fit me, and lots of new pairs of briefs (again that actually fit me).

I went into M&S and bought an Autograph all in one lacy body (it has multiway straps) i read a few reviews before i bought and they all basically said it took them 10mins in the changing rooms to get it on but boy were they glad they did. Its absolutely fab, i put it on and left it on so that i could try some dresses on. It did such a good job that the jeans i was wearing i had to keep pulling up to stop them from literally falling off my bum!

I finished buying things for my hols now and am pleased with all my ebay purchases. They are all hung up/laid out on my bed ready for my hols and i have never had such a small pile to take. I have always taken masses of stuff with me and still not been able to wear them. But hopefully not this time x

Dancing how you doing, whats up hun?

Jackie how is w8 treating you, are you finding it easier?

FBS - what kind of a weekend have you had?

Hi ya'll - its day 65

Well day 65, and still trying to keep motivated.

Isn't it strange that i can now get into some 14s but mostly 16s and am starting to feel like i am getting to a somewhat 'normal' weight and that feeling that way isn't enough to keep me motivated.

I feel like i haven't learned any lessons yet, none at all i need to think about how i can make sure i don't go the wrong way, anyone got any tips?

Me and OH went out for a brisk mile walk last night, which took us 18mins. So we gonna go again tonight and then on Thursday we gonna do it twice round.

I was speaking to my CDC on the phone last night to order my 3rd lot of stuff and was telling her about my 1lb loss. She said to give it another week and if it doesn't pick up i might need to move up a plan to reset my metabotolism? Hope i don't have to its so much easier just to abstain from food right now and be able to have a quick shake/bar. Really hoping to be able to do the next month or so on SS.

On reflection i have lost on average 4.1lb a week for the last 9 weeks, so i suppose i am more than on track. Another 5lb and that will be 3 stone.

Hope you are all doing ok.

Hi Shanny, good to hear from you.

I know, i been thinking about it to prepare myself because i didn't really want to move up a plan until the week before i go just so that i can re-introduce food. Will see what happens? But i preparing myself in case i have to - i would just find it easier to stick to SS right now.

Anyways, will see what Tuesday brings (WI). Scales seem to be moving the right way this morning.

How you doing? Have you decided what plan you are going to follow next?

Hi Karen
5 weeks for you about till you go , thats 1 stone and maybe 4 pounds too .
you have done a long time on the plan now and maybe a bit of chicken will kick your weight to move ?
I have had spag bowl tonight ... But no more w8 as its too costly ... will make do with CD , I have noticed my trousers loses , waiting for them to fall off me lol .
Have you tried on your old clothes to see the difference ?

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind if I join you guys on here. Tomorrow will be my first day of the "Autumn re-start", I haven't weighed me for about two weeks so I'll have to update my stats (eek!). Good luck everyone x

Hi Jackie - scales seem to be going down, will see what Tuesday brings. If minimal weight loss i will move up a plan. Going to collect my CD tonight so will have a chat with her then.

Bet you feel better that your clothes are looser. What are you going to do SS or one of the other plans?

Hey Agnes how you doing. You are most welcome to join us. Good luck with restart tomorrow.

Whats your experiences with CD?

Welcome Agnes
Let us know how you do Friday ok .... by sunday or monday will be K , get that bit over with and just keep giving it all you got

Karen ...
I have 6 weeks sunday , I will start to add chicken one week before I go and some other bits to come out of K as I don't want to diet on holiday but I won;t go silly I'll just work on coming out of K
Will need to see my CDC on Monday if I can she has things going on just now but will leave a meesage for her to go round pick some stuff up Monday
Shanny's that is good Advice .... how are you doing ?
What did you get from your CDC Karen ?
I will have to get a weeks worth so costly ....
But its working .
When i come back from holiday I will work on my next weight loss , unsure of how much Ill have to lose but will be working on it .

Morning karen I'm fine just eating sensibly now working well.
Hi jackie long time, chick must off the time Karen I'd just have plain prawns in a bowl, loss improved for me. Every ones different ain't they but if you carry on being 100% like u are adding a meal will help u. both of u jetting off I'm jealous lol x

Hi Jackie just re-reading your posts. I got a months supply of CD from my CDC. (2shakes, 1bar a day). That should just take me to my 100 days. Then will have to get some more for when i get back, will do 100% SS for a couple of weeks to get me back on track then defo move up the plans. God i just know right now that that is going to be hard going back on when i get back - even thinking about going into Ketosis again is flippin hard, but i got to do it and move up the plans.

Believe it or not Jackie i haven't got any of my old clothes, if i put something on one day and it feels too big i wear it and throw it away. Don't want to have any fat clothes around because it gives me an excuse to focus if i got nothing to wear.

Hi Shanny, its probably going to have to be chicken cos i hate prawns (or can you have white fish?)
Good to hear your healthy eating is going ok, you are very inspirational, if you can do it then so can i. Do you find that your mind set has changed now and you don't want to eat the things you would have done before?

Hi Agnes, come on don't be shy feel free to post x

Karen , how much was a months worth ?
I hope to see my cdc Monday I hope
Shanny , hi girl , I love prawns ... Have been on the weight planners today , looking at what people have lost and the B4 and afters .
Think Karen after your holiday you will have tos ee how you feel , as your working on your holiday to get as much off as you can , might be an idea to work on something to get you going again , I know it will be that little black dress , for xmas .
Shanny I can't wait to go away , really looking forward to going .
When is your next hol ?
I see so as soon as they are too big they go in the recylcing bin lol
Got no Mia today she is off out with a friend .... seems strange her not here

Back