CD Returner Returning Diary

If you can get to bed 100% your on your way ....
I know when things go wrong we do that , maybe a punch bag is the answer lol
Are you going to do SS monday ?
I will give CD a blast when home from holiday , but I think i'll be back on caplules due to abcuss coming back , time will tell come nov 1st .

Hi Lorrayne/Jackie

Lorrayne how you doing - come on girl don't live your life around the way other people make you feel, people can only intimidate you and make you feel 2nd best if you give them an invite, concentrate on your life and positive thoughts thats what we need - blow everyone else.

Hi Jackie

Can't believe your absess coming back after your anti b's what they going to do about it?

I went auburn last night so hair really shiny today and there are 6 days yes 6 days to my 100 x

Hi Karen
The lump on the gum is still there , it will be she can't do a root filling until its cleared i think ...I think it might be a case of another lot of caplules .
I will go on the 11th oct also the 13th .
This cold is knocked me for 6 , in the night nose streaming and coughing .
now tummy pains so doing well, I wanted to go to town today but just don't think i'm up to it .
Thats it when you first have hair done all shinny , had all mine done foils and cut , I was so unwell when she done mine , that I said don't style it i'll dry it and get to bed she said yes ...
6 days , out of the 100 , blimey you've done great !
The reward has come your holiday !
I'm just looking at the weather for the week in marmaris its 29
weather in Algarve 27 .... but both will change in next few weeks lower

Hi ya'll

Well what a busy weekend that was.

Went to 21st party on friday then shopping to 24hr asda, got home at 12.30 in the morning.

Saturday was spent at the hairdressers and then beauticians to get everything waxed. Then from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon i spent cleaning out 3 of the bedrooms i emptied all wardrobes cleaned out / sorted clothes out. Washed paintwork, windows mirrors boy was there some dust in those wardrobes and they were only done 6 months ago. I have laminate flooring and hate it with a passion dust has nowhere to go and i have to do skirting boards every single week without fail or they look awful! I then spent 2.5 hours ironing last night and have got everything out that we are taking on holiday and laid it all out ready for packing. So by 9.30 when i sat down last night i was exhausted. All ok on CD - stuck to it, no point not now, on day 98, so only tomorrow and Weds to go then i adding a meal.

Hi Jackie how you feeling, are you going to be ok with your gums for your hols.

Lorrayne - how you finding it What day are you on now hun?

Thats it with cleaning , it never stops , also I do my friends take almost 4 hours .
My gum is not troubling me , but its not right , next week will see what she says .
Get the paper today as Zoe is in it from here she lost loads on CD . will check which paper hold on

Daily Express she is in it today also she is in the cambridge mag too , taht comes out every 3 months ask your CDC for a mag

Yeah - holiday goal of 11 4 reached, - 1lb

Now 11 3, thats an average of 3.6lbs a week and £11 a lb worth every bleeding penny!!!

Day 100 tomorrow. Will keep posting till i go away really busy right now cleaning and working and cleaning and working!!

Having a dinner party on Saturday - so there is a test!

Karen day 100 tomorrow , wow , beat you can't get over it .
My mate and I just did 2 hour walk , plus I also did another hour so 3 hours today .
she has put a stone on in 3 weeks , shows you .
What you doing for your dinner party ?
Me and my mate have set an xmas weight loss goal .
Not far away now .
Thats great yo've made your weight taht was the weight I was a year and half ago , 11:7 .... but let things slip .Just got to turn it back round .
Yes keep us posted on how the cleaning is going lol
Went into this shop today called
Barbara Ann Wow the clothes are so lovely !

Hi Lorrayne/Jackie

Lorrayne how you doing - come on girl don't live your life around the way other people make you feel, people can only intimidate you and make you feel 2nd best if you give them an invite, concentrate on your life and positive thoughts thats what we need - blow everyone else.

Hi honey,

Sorry it has taken so long to thank you for your kind words. Went off the rails a bit because of setbacks in my life. You are right, of course, it is a learned behaviour and one which I have got to sort out. Amazingly, I actually lost 3lbs!!!! Since the weekend I have remained the same, which is nothing short of a miracle and am back on CD SS+ today.

Hope you and all the other girlies are having a good week. Are any of you into golf? Did you watch the Ryder Cup? Fantastic, edge-of-the-seat stuff.......well for me anyway :D

xx

Hi ya'll well i back and will give a proper holiday report later.

The real news is i put 10lbs on, and even though i have thought carefully about what i was eating i am really pleased about that as technically i have been eating for the last 2 weeks. Straight back on it, have already had my first shake this morning.

Hope you all ok, will update properly later - Lorrayne how are you doing?

Back