CD rituals!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by aislinn, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20
    My daughter pointed out that I always make my filter coffee and porridge in the same order every morning.
    I then noticed that I also have a special mug for soup, special one for shakes, a mug for black coffee, a special bottle to mix my flavoured water in and then a different one for just plain water.
    It really throws me if any are in the dish washer mid cycle when I want to use them too!!

Does anyone else have any rituals that they follow?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i always use the same mug for all my soups yet a different one for shakes he he just made me realise and last week on ss+ i used the same medium glass plate for my meal even though it didnt match the plates the kids were having lol are we strange or what

4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have a particular bowl i use for porridge - i love the shape and alwasy use thw same cup for my tea/coffee. Absolutely barking!lol

5. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    I'm even worse. I always use a certain mug for tea and a different one for coffee!

6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yes me too, I have my tall cat mug for my hot shakes, my huge minnie mouse mug for soups and a smaller mug for my coffee, but never thought about it until this post.lol.

7. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Definitely have a breakfast ritual as I am not a morning person. I heat the skimmed milk in the microwave while the kettle is boiling and then mix the porridge and make the coffee while the porridge is in the microwave.

It really has become a routine for me now. Don't know how I'm gonna cope when I have to think about real food because I really hate to have think first thing. Will probably just keep doing this breakfast for the rest of my life! :rotflmao:

8. northone

northone Full Member

Breakfast - same flavour shake, same glass, same place stood drinking it, same time of day. Sad.

FitAndTrim likes this.
  9. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    never dawned on me either but i always have a large decaf coffee in the same mug (at the same time) and always have half a peanut bar with it, the at 12 another coffee with the other half which has to be chilled in the fridge so its hard, then same bowl for porridge and same pint glass for shake lol x

10. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    just to be random ,any clean cup ,mug,glass or bowl.any shape size and from whichever set,ie the special ones for when the queen comes or the scruffy knackered ones that should be in the bin.lol.........

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.