CD - round 2

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Hi everyone
Im Kirsty and Im hoping this forum will be all the help I need for when I start CD next week. I did it before (SS+) fr three weeks and lost 21lbs but had to give it up due to a stomach ulcer (ugh!).
Im 40 in feb and I would like to lose 5 stone. I don't think 5 stone is achievable so would be happy with just 3.
I think I weigh 14st 7lbs (our scales are not accurate)
I loved Minimins last time I was on here - the support was unbelievable. I hope I can give as good as I get.
Im going to go and familiarise myself with all your success stories now to get me in the mood.
**sigh - its a long journey ahead with flaming crimbo in the middle as well!!!**

PS: I thought Id start on slim fast this week but it was horrible. I remember the cd shakes were ok when wazzed with crushed ice

hey hun, minimins is still the same, everyone here is so supportive, i restarted yesterday and if it wasnt for this forum i would of crashed by now xxx

hope we can keep each other on track, kid xx

Good luck!! if you look at my signature youll see 3 stone is doable b4 christmas, and my loses were not as great as others :)

Good luck Kirsty. I'm sure you're going to do great. :)

I think Im in love with your support - thats a great help isnt it?
I am on facebook but I dont want to announce to all my freinds that im doing this diet becuase its only creates negativity. this is why I see this forum as the BEST kind of place to talk about losing the wibbly wobblies.
Ive contacted my CDC and im all systems go for next week.
Loves ya xx

Back