CD Shakes

Don't know the answer on CD, am about to swap but certainly with W8 you have to drink within 15 mins as the vitamins/minerals degrade. Sure someone will be able to advise on CD ones soon. x

no hun, the shakes should be drunk within 15mins of being made, if im out at a meal time i use tetras.

no, when you make up your shake or soup it needs to be consumed within 15 mins or the nutritional value goes down.

you can buy tetras to take to work or out and about which are already made up shakes in yummy banana or choc, or have the bars.

or you can buy shakers from your cdc so you can mix the shake your self, it is big, but i use one and find them good, as i put alot more water than it says with them.

failing that - take your blender!!! xx

This is good to know, as I'm out on the road/tube all day, so I'll just take the packets and shaker with me. Then use the blender when I'm at home.

i use the ready made shakes and choc bars all the time cos i dont like the taste of the soups and shakes u make .

when you make up your shake or soup it needs to be consumed within 15 mins or the nutritional value goes down

i don't want anyone at work to know either so i order tetra ready made milkshakes for work and quickly down one when noone else is around....they are delicious as well :)

I use my ED shaker - good for toning the arms too as you really need to give it some welly ;)

xx

Cambridge do their own shaker. You could ask your CDC :) I think that Lakeland do one too. Can't find it on their website mind you, but sure it's there somewhere!

Might be worth popping into the shop (if you have one local) and asking I'm told it works well :)

For the first few weeks I brought tetras to work, but to be honest after that I have found it easier to not bring anything in. I'm not hungry, so I just have my tetra in the morning before work, and then the other two when I get home. Saves stressing about it!

Back