• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD Soups?? R they tasty???

Nope. Can't take 'em myself, but the most popular, and least offensive one seems to be Chicken and Mushroom, so maybe start with that. Steer well clear of the Broccoli and Cheese! It stinks!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
HA i really like them!!! ive had leek and potatoe and a veg one so far am trying chicken tonight!!!
i use slightly more water 10fl oz and i blend it so its deffo all mixed up a touch of pepper and im away! i like them! taste like "normal" soups.
the only think that is rank is the frothy bubbles on top!!

ENJOY!!!!

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
I hate all the soups but my mum completely loves them. It varies per person what you like so don't let the negativeness about soups get you down; you might just love em ;-)

xxx

I love the soups! I have all of my CD's warm (even the shakes) and I think i've tried most of the soups.

Oriental chilli tastes a bit like Thai Green Curry - lush!
Chick and Mush is great. I just have it with the 8oz so it's really thick!
Cheese and Broccoli - yuck! Could stomach it but wouldn't be my first choice.
Mushroom is much the same as Chicken and Mushroom.
Vegetable is ok but not really anything special.
Spicy tomato wasn't worth the effort.
Leek and Potato is pretty nice too.

If it's just something warm you're after then I find these shakes great warm:

Chocolate
Chocolate orange
Chocolate mint
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino
Vanilla (with a teaspoon of coffee in it)

And someone said the Fruits of the Forest was nice warm but I havn't built up the courage to make it yet!

ooh NO :)

they are not that nice the only one i REALLY enjoy is chicken & mushroom i hate mushrooms but i like this soup, i even have it for breakast some times

cheese and broccoli is GREEN, i had it when a friend was over a i gagged, i had to choke it down, it was discusting, & she could do was laugh, i thought it was chicken and broccoli when i ordered it

oriental tastes really chalky, and has spicy bits in it

veg, has bits in too, i dont like it very much but its like second to chicken and mushroom

& tomato is just foul, it takes a while to make and i can never get it right

i think you should try them all though, diffrent people, diffrent taste buds :)

I like the veg one the most. I also like the leek and potato and the sweet chilli. I did try the cheese and broccoli and omg I have never tasted anything so gross :( I also like the mint choc hot too, but you need to make it with more water.

Nelly :smiley1842::smiley1842:

emmie83

i cant stand cheesey smellin stuff!! love cheese etc but i think the smell would be to much for me to handle!!!

Mushroom & chicken rates number one with me, followed by Oriental Chilli and a close second is Spicy Tomato. They're much easier to take out with you than the shakes as you can mix them better. Good Luck!

i love the spicy tomato, ha. it's just a bit more faff to make. but i tend to mix it with a tiny bit of water first and then add hot water bit by bit. it can be a bit grainy sometimes but i've just gotten used to that. then i like chicken and mushroom. i like the oriental chilli one made into crisps but not as soup.

abz xx

emmie83

oohh abz how do you make the chips?? when can you start to make them into things ie the moouse etc???

xxxxx